Quantcast

### Are we there yet GEE EM TEE###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fit is on our list. We like the smaller Honda's. Probably out of the budget but keep me in mind.
It's a great car. Fun to drive, good economy, plenty of space inside, great visibility. Would be the perfect car for a teen.

I bought mine (2008, 125K miles, 5-speed) a couple of years ago for $3,500. Imagine I'll probably end up getting what I paid these days.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It's a great car. Fun to drive, good economy, plenty of space inside, great visibility. Would be the perfect car for a teen.

I bought mine (2008, 125K miles, 5-speed) a couple of years ago for $3,500. Imagine I'll probably end up getting what I paid these days.
I’d ask for more, Tim. Start at $6k.

Also, I must note that I also had a 2008 Fit. It was a little shitbox, but admittedly efficient and frugal. Who makes a car without cruise control? Apparently 2007 Honda if one didn’t spring for the Sport higher trim.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I’d ask for more, Tim. Start at $6k.

Also, I must note that I also had a 2008 Fit. It was a little shitbox, but admittedly efficient and frugal. Who makes a car without cruise control? Apparently 2007 Honda if one didn’t spring for the Sport higher trim.
My 2007 Toyota Matrix is even more basic. It doesn't even have ABS. :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
How you liking your ohlins?
Absolutely love them (TTX coil/RXF36 air on the Capra). I've been blown away by just about every aspect of them, though there was only 2 DH days last year on them. I intend to increase that this year however possible.

Wanted to try the TTX air on the new bike and stick with what works on the front in the 130mm flavor. Admittedly probably an overkill chassis for an XC/trail bike, but I'll gladly take any weight penalties in favor of feel and tunability. Especially at my size.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Absolutely love them (TTX coil/RXF36 air on the Capra). I've been blown away by just about every aspect of them, though there was only 2 DH days last year on them. I intend to increase that this year however possible.

Wanted to try the TTX air on the new bike and stick with what works on the front in the 130mm flavor. Admittedly probably an overkill chassis for an XC/trail bike, but I'll gladly take any weight penalties in favor of feel and tunability. Especially at my size.
My next bike is most likely gonna be a gg pistola (130mm) and my suspension short list right now is ohlins and ext (they have an air shock coming out this year)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
7:06pm and just leaving work. 11 hour day.

Blood will be shed if I ever find the person that caused the network loop at this other building today.:butcher:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
did you try turning it off, then turning it back on again? :hmm:

:bonk:
Pretty much... I was helping out from across the city.

The loop stopped as soon as my manager arrived and started walking around.

Highly SUS

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty much... I was helping out from across the city.

The loop stopped as soon as my manager arrived and started walking around.

Highly SUS
An intrepid IT guy super glued a bunch of cables into routers in our factory after such an incident.

It's more fun to get a call when the automation is down to find someone pulled a profinet cable and plugged it into their computer while getting berated by an operations manager because the shit is always broken.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Kayak and gear loaded on and in the camper. Getting the last of my fishing gear sorted now. Heading out to a lake tomorrow morning for a day of fly fishing. Taking the camper so I don't have to share a shitter with the mouth breathers and I will have hot food and cold beer with me :neo: