Quantcast

are you a man and use cologne?

do you use cologne?

• Total voters

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
surfinguru said:
No doubt...just a bunch of youngsters trying to flex to prove their "manliness."
I'm 36 and have had all the trim I could ever ask for before I was married. Never wore cologne. Never will.

Flowers and girls are supposed to smell pretty. Not men.

Next...

J

JRB

H8R said:
Well, if you put it that way, how about:

"Are you man enough to wear women's panties?"

Or, "Are you man enough to put on lipstick and get sodomized?"
My answer to that is NO.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
cologne....no thanks. i'm not a big fan of anything being scented, really. have to live with scented antiperspirant, though, as Red Zone doesn't come unscented.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yes - every work day. There ain't nothing wrong with lookin good and smelling pretty. I probably have a half dozen different kinds, some I bought myself and use regularly. Back in highschool my mom used to buy me Polo in the green bottle. :)

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Never have, and don't plan to.

I can't say I really like perfume on girls all that much either. Most of em smell good enough as are.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Yep. Just a tiny bit.

You want it to be subtle. Smelling good goes a long way. You want her to lean in and try to figure out what it is, not cough in the cloud of cologne following you.

Let me take a quick stab here: Most of you mocking the cologne wearers slather on the Aqua Velva and Old Spice, right?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Silver said:
Let me take a quick stab here: Most of you mocking the cologne wearers slather on the Aqua Velva and Old Spice, right?
Nope.

I have discovered the best stuff ever:

Trader Joe's brand unscented deodorant. It makes you smell like...

NOTHING.

It has no scent, and it completely kills body odor. It works so well it's creepy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
I do, sometimes...kinda weird, but it seems all strippers love my choice in cologne
Dude.

They're strippers.

They're not supposed to tell you that you smell like s**t.

Did you feel like you had a "connection" with one of them? :p

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
narlus said:
where's that Onion article...

"that stripper totally likes me".

binary visions said:
Dude.

They're strippers.

They're not supposed to tell you that you smell like s**t.

Did you feel like you had a "connection" with one of them? :p

well........they did seem pretty friendly :rolleyes:

Hahaha! :rofl:

J

JRB

I want IAB's vote moved. H8R found pointed evidence of Babs being hit on by a dude because of the cologne Babs was wearing. He not only wears cologne, he wears cologne that MEN are attracted to.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
I want IAB's vote moved. H8R found pointed evidence of Babs being hit on by a dude because of the cologne Babs was wearing. He not only wears cologne, he wears cologne that MEN are attracted to.
:rofl:

Holy crap!

I actually was not wearing cologne when the gay gym guy hit on me. It was Speed Stick deoderant. I think he just figured that was his "in."

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
:rofl:

Holy crap!

I actually was not wearing cologne when the gay gym guy hit on me. It was Speed Stick deoderant. I think he just figured that was his "in."
yeah - I laughed pretty friggin' hard when I read that.