Quantcast

Arkansas Monkeyfest Recap

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I forgot about the redneck relationship drama at the campsite next door!

"Aren't you glad I fownd yew?!"

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I'm there. Slight change in plans. I won't be able to be there until late on Friday. AttheGates is back in school and he has some important class stuff or something until 3. That puts us at DD at around 9. We should be there all of Sat. and Sun. Bring your big bike and race DH.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I'm there. Slight change in plans. I won't be able to be there until late on Friday. AttheGates is back in school and he has some important class stuff or something until 3. That puts us at DD at around 9. We should be there all of Sat. and Sun. Bring your big bike and race DH.
I'll be bringing my RacerX for the xc race... no DH for me.

I'll be driving up to Ft Smith on Thurs eve, preriding Fri morning then racing on Saturday.

I haven't ridden my full squish since I got my single speed, but I should be ok I think

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I'll be bringing my RacerX for the xc race... no DH for me.

I'll be driving up to Ft Smith on Thurs eve, preriding Fri morning then racing on Saturday.

I haven't ridden my full squish since I got my single speed, but I should be ok I think
Go buy a big bike and ride. Cooter kin shew yew evurythin yew needs to know 'bout DH racin.