Quantcast

ASX Question

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
Yeah, sorry JP and I couldn't do more runs that day. Too bad he had to drive me to the hospital for two broken vertebrae. :nopity: :dead:

You need to get more hardcore. A broken back is no excuse for the gnar!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
profro said:
Yeah, sorry JP and I couldn't do more runs that day. Too bad he had to drive me to the hospital for two broken vertebrae. :nopity: :dead:

Yeah, toughen up Sally.
You have a lot of vertebrae, what do you need those two for?:blah:

You should have used "internet magic" to heal your back.
Because evidently it is so strong that people can come online, and they are a whole different rider than they are in real life. Magic I tell ya.

Poooof! Today, I am Steve Peat.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dhbuilder said:
hey ben, remember the last time sinatorj rode up here at windrock? he and doug were in the parkinglot licking their darkhollow wounds as we went up for another run. and has the illustrious bizutch ever not had his or his bikes ass handed to him up here?(he is the broken chain and derailleur king.) i seem to remember him piling it up on the very first turn at one of the races. the list of humbled arrogance is long and star filled up here. bring on that little asx, we'll see what they got.(sarcasm, ya gotta love it.)
yeah...what are we thinkin' trying to ride faster and faster and faster and push the limits of traction, freight training...I should do like you and putter down the mountain alone in a slow, methodical manner so as to keep my hands intact for typing long sentences online...:p

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
yeah...what are we thinkin' trying to ride faster and faster and faster and push the limits of traction, freight training...I should do like you and putter down the mountain alone in a slow, methodical manner so as to keep my hands intact for typing long sentences online...:p

Excellent!

I knew there would be the War of Sarcasm at some point this week.

Continue...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
spoke80 said:
Excellent!

I knew there would be the War of Sarcasm at some point this week.

Continue...
Yep, it is winter time, it happens every year.
It is like that ancient chinese proverb:

He who ride too little, will becometh giant douche.

(or something I just made up):blah: :)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
profro said:
been there too man. it sucks. such is the life of a windrock local. sooner or later.... and he wasn't bouncing around at that point either.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
bizutch said:
do they make a bike short enough for you stand over the top tube on?
Perhaps this bike would give you the clearance you need?
Damn that's funny. I just bought my 3 year old daughter that bike for christmas...:blah:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
round these parts, when the bikes get put up, the tools and hiking boots get dusted off and put to good use. no matter how cold it gets outside.that way my old arthritic fingers can stay just limber enough to drone out long sentences.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The cool thing is that one of the peices that broke off is lodged in the muscle in my back. I can feel it with my hand. Its pretty freaky feeling.

The weather was fine today in Fletcher. I was over that way picking up my new steed for the up coming year. :sneaky:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
The whole bike weights 14 lbs with the torrisional PVC shock and the virtual wheelset, fork, brakes, and handlebar. :cool: :blah:
I know your stoked!!!!!! You gonna break that guy out for tonight?

Beauty frame by the way.:drool:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
Nah, not tonight. I'm waiting on Bloch to build my wheels and my Cane Creek shock hasn't been built yet.
I meant tomorrow night not tonight, sorry for the confusion. How are you gonna build it up?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Izimu Large
Hadley hubs on Rhyno Lites
Hayes Mags
Dorado
Cane Creek Double Barrell
Holzfeller DH crankset
Howitzer BB
E.13 Guide
Specialized Flats
X.9 Drivetrain
SGD I-Fly Saddle
Morewood seatpost
King headset
Thomson x4 50mm stem
Protaper 31.8 bar
Maxxis DHF tires

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude, good luck with that whole broken back. That really sucks. Makes underwater basket weaving seem like a good idea, but splinters are stil an issue. Props on the new Morewood, I gotta try and find me a new DH bike and those look pretty good.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
bikenweed said:
Dude, good luck with that whole broken back. That really sucks. Makes underwater basket weaving seem like a good idea, but splinters are stil an issue. Props on the new Morewood, I gotta try and find me a new DH bike and those look pretty good.
No worries. I broke my back almost 3 years ago. I was the easiest bones to heal. My wrist has been another story. :nopity:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
profro said:
Nah, not tonight. I'm waiting on Bloch to build my wheels and my Cane Creek shock hasn't been built yet.
Hah hah! It just got delayed by another 1-1 1/2 hours too. I just got back from the assembly room 30 minutes ago . I was over there getting a full tour and demonstration on the DYNO! Holy crap is that thing gonna be cool. I can just about guarantee you yours was one of the bunch sitting there!! That dyno was sick...sick...SICK!