Quantcast

At least we've reached Friday

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking holiday drivers. They are in such the rush to go to the family get together that they GTA but with skill level 0
The traffic hell that these morons and the major injury accidents they caused has had every freeway in the bay area snarled for the past 12 hours.

On the positive side of things (if this is one) I made it to my doctors appointment on time and was presented with a C-PAP machine. Good thing insurance covered 80% of the $900 cost.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That should end well, weren't all the official ones recalled for being death traps?
That was resolved with an OTA update that added a haptic buzz for when the torque limit of the device was drawing near

/me went up to Crystal today. And it was just awful snow conditions. Probably an average day for you east coast types tho

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
hard to say, but generally in the 60-70 freedoms range. hopefully dry but could be muddy. definitely not snowy. sound about right, @Dirtrider and @AngryMetalsmith?
Yeah, except I'd say it'd be a wee bit colder on average. Good chance of winter like weather at elevation in mid March. Also great chance of amazing sunny days as well. @Jozz Bring a rain jacket and your preferred warm gear and you'll be fine.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
On the bright side, I did 12mi of singletrack yesterday with only slight discomfort. Lightyears better than attempts to ride last week

seewhatididthere.gif