Quantcast

Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
I need these pedals because right now I ride clipless and they are crap. The other day I was doing this little 3 foot drop onto a nice sloped tranny and my shoe came unclipped in midair and when I landed my foot hit the ground the handlebar turned and I folded a rim. This wouldn't have happened with flats, clipless are crap. Now I have to wait to ride anymore until my Sun Mammoth rims get here in the mail. It really sucks bad.

afroboy

Chimp
Oct 23, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I would buy a pair if I could afford to, but my crack habit doesn't permit it. I would also like some more scarification on my shins, and those pins look a lot sharper than the ones on my current pedals.

Old Monkey

Chimp
Jul 15, 2001
Eugene
I need to win the pedals because I'm so poor trying to keep my kids going that I will never be able to afford something like this.

D

Dinsy

I should win them cuz I need new pedals and those would go perfect on my NEW IMPERIAL

L

lawndart

well seeing as how i need pedals to complete my bike i think i should win them.

Why do I need these pedals?

A better question: How am I supposed to be a true poser without them?

These will bolster my ego, and complement the (very breakable and expensive) RaceFace stuff I have.

My poser skills have been weak lately, and I need to be put back on top.

"Who are these people? They look like caricatures of used-car dealers from Dallas- and there sure are a hell of a lot of them at 4 AM on a Sunday."

base13

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
Well i need some new pedals for my bike and i broke mine 3 weeks ago and its crappy riding around with friends at the local dirt jumps with a broken pedal which was plastic so i need those there badd ass

Apr 17, 2002
Santa Cruz, CA
I should win these pedals because I am so sexy. I am too sexy for my bike, too sexy for my fork, too sexy for these pedals.

If I had these pedals and I was less sexy, I could hurl down trails steep and severe without a care for my sexy hair or that lease sexy of acts, falling slowly whilst clipped.

Please send them UPS, I will give you the address later when you email me.

S

seth399

There are girls who want me to take them on "dates" and such, and I can never do that If I am continuously buying BIKEstuff...Its time to spread some love to the GIRLS!! let me do that dammit!!! for the love of GOD:sneaky:

geck

Chimp
May 29, 2002
India.
now In my endeavour to get them pedals,
dont you other biksters meddles !

why i need them,
is why a hand-kerchief needs phlegm.
:o:
Like a pretty young miss,
often needs to piss.
:D
Like in the nippy spring,
we all get a hard bing,
:devil:
Like a cow needs water,
before you send it to the slaughter.
:rolleyes:
now i really need the stuff,
and that aint no bluff.
so dont send me packing in a huff !
:monkey:

Kidding aside, i would need these,
and maybe gaurds for my knees.
:dead:
I need them for my mountain cycle,
cos my name sure as hell aint michael !
:confused:
will they help on the down hill ??
i think they surely will !!
:devil: :dancing:
So gimme the atomics !!!
and get outta the way YOU COMICS !!!!

karn.

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
I should win these pedals because standing on the corner all day just doesnt pay well... and if I could win these pedals... I wont have to sell my body....:rolleyes:

-Mike T.

Moogie

Monkey
Nov 27, 2001
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
Um. I need these pedals cause mine exploded. Pleaz send them for food money :D

I love aircorps,
cause i dont have to become a corpse,
My pedal exploded so send me a pedal,
Which is made of quality metal,
I will never die again.

thanx

j

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
I've been told that I would do better to learn how to ride flats. I don't really have the extra money to sink into new pedals right now and would be GREATLY appreciative to win these pedals.. they would be such a help to me. Thanks and good luck to me :)

wzikel

Chimp
Sep 28, 2001
Singapore
After unceremoniously breaking the axle of my DMR V8s, i can confidently say that i deserve to take the next step up where pedals are concerned, and that's where these free ones would come in handy...

sub6

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
williamsburg, va
Because although I am sure it has been said before, they are BAD AZZ! My shins are in good shape; I need something to tenderize them a bit.

Plus, when I ride without pedals, my nuts really hurt.:dead:

K

kitchenware

I should win these pedals because... I need some new pedals to go with the bike that replaces my Superlight.

jim

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Let me win these pedals cause I bought some Easton pedals like Brian Lopes and I bent them on the third ride. I guess I now know why he qwears a pink uniform.:cool:

Rollie

Chimp
Dec 25, 2001
Ontario, Canada, Eh?
I should win these pedals because their super grippy design will help me stop sucking so much at biking... This added control will help prevent me from busting my bike and body up so much. Their full rebuildability will save me money in the long run, and their good looks will compliment my bike and help me personally look better while all bloody and dirty sitting atop of my sled at the bottom of a run...

:p

red

Chimp
Oct 5, 2001
connecticut
I should win these pedals because it's finally my turn to win something:) lotto hasn't helped me out,Uncle Sam is killing me,I went to Vegas on my honeymoon and that didn't help(checking out all the hot women in Vegas and getting caught by my wife about 8 times a day,that didn't help)So i feel it's now my time to win for a change.....hopefully...;) If I don't win something soon I may have to try my luck at bingo on wednesday nights(and that wouldn't be to cool):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.