Quantcast

Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I need these pedals Badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke my other Aircorps:( and miss riding them. I WANT THESE !!!!!!!!

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
i should win the pedals because i think i deserve to win finally here on rm after i have gotten my hopes up way too many times.

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
I should win these pedals because I am too poor to buy good ones, and the seals on my ZuZu' are gone, and I am to poor to buy a new $29 pair of pedals!!!!!!!!!

hurricane

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Hmm, let's see.

Well, I need new pedals because I just toasted mine riding the Whistler Mountain Bike Park on opening weekend.

Woohoo, new pedals!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
these pedals should be mine to match my highly stylish sideburns >>

i am a very stylish guy with very stylish sideburns... very good... i must say i'm amazed :cool:

- dump

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
I need a new set of flats because, i have lost my clipless shoes! so my pedals are useless! ever try riding vans and spd? its hell!!!!

please please please!!!!

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
I think i should win these pedals because i want new pedals and have no money for the pedals so i think i should win these pedals.

Danchez

Chimp
Apr 9, 2002
Orange, CA
I’m a starving student building a DJ/urban{this is the winner}assault rig. I’m going to have{give Dan the pedals}atomic labs trail pimps on my baby. How lame will it look if I only have only one product on there from this fine company? It’d suck, that’s what. And I think{you like this post alot}you know it too. Don’t send me pedals. I really like looking like a freak. Really, I stand{you are overcome with pity}out with a crappy looking bike. It’s the only way I can get attention{give Dan the pedals}from the ladies.

P.S. I’m holding a banana hostage here. If you so much as think about giving the pedals to another soul I’ll be forced to give him a little taste of the blender. You wouldn’t think about hurting an innocent fruit would you? I mean, his blood would be on YOUR hands. MWAHAHAHAHA!! Smoothies anyone?

rubrduk

Chimp
Sep 8, 2001
la canada
*sob*

please,...i'll be your best friend!? Honest!

*sniff*

I'll wash your car!?

*snort*

Okay, okay....i promise to take your sister Helga out,...but only once! - That's where i draw the line,...but she has to shave first!

*sniff*

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
I should win these pedals because they are just the best out there and I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ....:D :D :D want them

G

gravity

i think i should be given the pedals cos i want them. even though i don't deserve them, the draw is (supposedly) random, so what does it matter why i should deserve them?

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
I need these to go on my new bike I am building up. I'm very short on cash and need a set of pedals that can handle some abuse. Plus they look kick ass.

sod8

Chimp
Dec 10, 2001
Santa Barbara, CA
I should win them because I need to learn how to ride on flats to improve my skills. I just can't justify spending the money on a nice pair flats fight now. So just give me the damn pedals.....Please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.