Quantcast

> Awake, ... <

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is that from Back Mechanic?
My back is acting up again after it failed in August and then started getting pretty strong again in December. Mine hast failed but it’s threatening.
yeah. I like his book. it's generally been pretty helpful. thanks for the reminder, I need to go do them now... :/

glad it hasn't failed... that's always a bummer.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Since I was basically asleep from Saturday night to Friday with the flu, I was able to rest my tendinitis elbow and can now almost grip the bars on my bike. Who could have thought not metalsmithing around the clock would make it feel better ? Crazy…

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
958GB to a phone...Is that in a month?

Our house doesn't do a tenth of that in a month.
I noticed that too, and I can not explain where that number comes from. I believe that's my daughters phone, and even a teen girl isn't on the phone that much. According to the app, I've used 22.2 GB today, and I was on the home network all of about 10 minutes this morning while drinking my coffee. Surely they mean MB?

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Is that just a regular insulated camelbak bottle or is it some sort of special blue one?

Serious question, as the lids on mine always freeze.
I've got many camelback's bottles. Insulated or not the lid freezes. I just unscrew the top to drink

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is that just a regular insulated camelbak bottle or is it some sort of special blue one?

Serious question, as the lids on mine always freeze.
I've got many camelback's bottles. Insulated or not the lid freezes. I just unscrew the top to drink
Or, get a frame bag and stuff it in there. I've never had a bottle freeze up again since doing that. Plus, it can take all the other stuff that would normally be in a pack.

It's ugly as sin, but you know, it's a fatbike to begin with!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Or, get a frame bag and stuff it in there. I've never had a bottle freeze up again since doing that. Plus, it can take all the other stuff that would normally be in a pack.

It's ugly as sin, but you know, it's a fatbike to begin with!
Frame bag would be overkill for my use. I usually ride with only a bottle, sometime none for short ride. I carry nothing.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Frame bag on the fatty as I'm also normally carrying different gloves, jacket etc.