Quantcast

Bad customer service from Brad/Evil4bc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
Really what it seems like to me is too large of a customer base for the employees. (How many are there other than Brad??) If there are a lot of e-mails and orders coming and going I could see how some could get jumbled and confused. Now it is of course Brads job to stay on top of what is who's but I can see how things could go awry if a company grows too quickly for it's staff..... Hopefully things get straightened out.

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
grom-dom said:
i don't even want to get into what happened with me and brad. it's a long story and it's shady as hell. ripping team riders off for frames and stuff and making them wait for months on end. it's kinda ridiculous. the website has been coming soon for 18 months, and peeps have been getting ripped the f*ck off. BJ definitely got the short end of the stick though.

did you pay $12000 for it already?
Edited for the time being...

Last edited:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Well I have been in L.A. for the past wee honestly there is so much speculation and lies in this thread I can not address each and everyone of them .

I'll adress the big ones
1. Joni bars , custom cut 2.60 street bars ( weezy's was a typo on my part ) , we sent one set out and they were supposedly lost in the mail so we had another set stripped at the powdercoated 's , cut to the 24.50 width then re coated to meet joni's request's
I have been away from my computer since i dropped these off at the powdercoater vendor wellover a week ago , returned sunday night first order of biz was to pick up his bars which shipped out with a few other orders yesterday
Postal tracking ## CP699815610US

2. BJ
Well this is a udder fabrication on BJ's part first off he no longer works for ROTA
most importantly we did ship BJ the majority of his order , all bikes listed as stock + a one off custom for BJ and sevral other custom's all shipped with bars , stems and marzocchi forks
There are 3 remaining frames addeded / substuted to the order last minute and these frames could not be included in BJ's initial shipment , due to custom features requested by BJ. We also had to re-order machined parts such as dropouts during this time.
We explained this and both BJ and his business partner Chris John and both agreeed and we are as promised are in the process of building these bikes nitght now as I told BJ business partner Chris John last month when we spoke in person.
Pictures of the stems , bars and frames shipped to ROTA site!
http://www.rotaimports.com.au/nempro.htm

There are many of you making outragous claims against me and my company that are filled with BS and lies .
I have been more than genrous to many of you who now bash me , I'm one person who has to run this company under the scrunty of the internet .
You all cristsize me for very little mistakes , or let crazy threads like this get far out of hand when the OP has already had his procuct shipped and has emailed me telling me he doesnt care if this hurts my company or get me pissed at him ..WTF

Many of my legtiate custom's have chimed in and let the masses know that YES we do run a legtimate business here at Nemesis Project .

Last edited:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
shipping to different continents is a bitch. thats for true.
Australia has reduclous shipping restrictions , we can't ship a bike postal service to them so we have to use a freight forwarder .
This complicates the logistics of getting a frame, forks and a set of bars over there quickly .

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
Australia has reduclous shipping restrictions , we can't ship a bike postal service to them so we have to use a freight forwarder .
This complicates the logistics of getting a frame, forks and a set of bars over there quickly .
Are you using USPS? I know we have a few customers out in land of downunder. I'm pretty sure UPS got the bikes there without too much hassle...just balls expensive.

I've had problems getting stuff from them though. Wierd paperwork if I recall correctly.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Are you using USPS? I know we have a few customers out in land of downunder. I'm pretty sure UPS got the bikes there without too much hassle...just balls expensive.

I've had problems getting stuff from them though. Wierd paperwork if I recall correctly.
No we have to use a freight forwarder , there are size restriction in shipping to Australia from what the local post office has told me the total box size can not exceed 108" inches in girth /
Girth is calculated by height + Width x2
with a weight restriction of 70lbs

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
I have dealt with Brad on 4 seperate occasions (SA frame, fork tune, bars & stem) and he provided excellent customer service and quick turn around time. I hate to see these types of threads since I have had a positive experience each time...plus I think he makes great products.

JJJKKK

Chimp
Dec 8, 2007
1. Joni bars , custom cut weezy's , we sent one set out and they were supposedly lost in the mail so we had another set stripped at the powdercoated 's , cut to the 24.50 width then re coated to meet joni's request's
I have been away from my computer since i dropped these off at the powdercoater vendor wellover a week ago , returned sunday night first order of biz was to pick up his bars which shipped out with a few other orders yesterday
Brad hopefully you are talking about STREET-bars not Weezy's because that's what I did order. Weezy's weren't even released yet when I ordered.
...let crazy threads like this get far out of hand when the OP has already had his procuct shipped and has emailed me telling me he doesnt care if this hurts my company or get me pissed at him ..WTF
´
Now I haven't said anything like that if that's what you mean. I can post images from all of my responces to you and they haven't been like that at all IMO.

From my part this thread can be locked up. No more throwing **** to Brad please.

Last edited:

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
No we have to use a freight forwarder , there are size restriction in shipping to Australia from what the local post office has told me the total box size can not exceed 108" inches in girth /
Girth is calculated by height + Width x2
with a weight restriction of 70lbs
oh, yeah going through local office is terrible. I dunno where you stand with shipping, but if you have an account the size restriction aren't as strict. If it's really big you'll get hit with a 40ish dollar surecharge. That being said I don't technically handle the shipping here, so this all sortta word of mouth.

-t

PS: Just built my street-fighter back up. Still lovin' it!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Brad hopefully you are talking about STREET-bars not Weezy's because that's what I did order. Weezy's weren't even released yet when I ordered. Now I haven't said anything like that if that's what you mean. I can post images from all of my responces to you and they haven't been like that at all IMO.

Joni

no you are crrect they were 2.60 street bars , I jsut hav Weezy's on the brain right now as I have shipped out almost 15 pairs of bars in the past day .

Your second set was trimmed to your requested 24.50 width , I did this myself then dropped them off the day before I left for my disney meeting's
They were shipped global express the quickest shipping method to finland availible USPS tracking ## CP699815610US

I'm sorry I waent able to replay to your Emails over the past week i was in L.A. trying to deliver the Disney bike .

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
oh, yeah going through local office is terrible. I dunno where you stand with shipping, but if you have an account the size restriction aren't as strict. If it's really big you'll get hit with a 40ish dollar surecharge. That being said I don't technically handle the shipping here, so this all sortta word of mouth.
I'll look into that thanks for the advise it always helps .

Just built my street-fighter back up. Still lovin' it!
Great to hear your still rocking the SF , we might have a rerelease of this bike next year in conjunction with a certain video game which has it anniversary next year !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I have dealt with Brad on 4 seperate occasions (SA frame, fork tune, bars & stem) and he provided excellent customer service and quick turn around time. I hate to see these types of threads since I have had a positive experience each time...plus I think he makes great products.
Thank you :cheers:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
You guys are such kiss asses, As soon as Brad replies you guys dont say anything or you have people going. Yeah shipping is alot! So while it seems some have had a bad experince with him while others have not. Still not sure if i wanna run the risk although a freind of mine just got some bars and it's a very nice product.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
You guys are such kiss asses, As soon as Brad replies you guys dont say anything or you have people going. Yeah shipping is alot! So while it seems some have had a bad experince with him while others have not. Still not sure if i wanna run the risk although a freind of mine just got some bars and it's a very nice product.
That's what I was thinking. I have nothing to add as far as a bad customer service issue, only know of him on a non business experience. That and observing previous posts on the same subject.

The thing that has me scratching my head is that, yes some of the posts in the past were of impatient guys bitching about their frames not getting to em in time or miscommunication. But I can't for the life of me recall any negative posts about other small co's, like Tonic, Dob, USB, etc... I do remember the one about Atomlab in the recent past.

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
Those small companies seem to either have a smaller range of products, or a larger staff. (Dobermann for example is just 2 guys [I think] but they make 3 variations of one frame along with some custom work. Not multiple frame geometries and styles [FS and hardtail], bars, stems, and who knows what else.) I can't speak for sure on the other companies. As I said earlier it just seems like Brad is doing a lot with a small (just him) staff. I can see how with a bunch of orders things could get confuse occasionally. It just seems to always hit RM when it happens. My experiences have been nothing but great.

Brad if you need an apprentice my dog and I request a corner of the shop to sleep in. Haha

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
Brad has done nothing but good stuff for me and his bike/bar/stem are freakin' amazing.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006

Yep. Like hearing a car screetch to a halt. 3 pages of bashing and once he relplies it comes to a halt.

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
Well I have been in L.A. for the past wee honestly there is so much speculation and lies in this thread I can not address each and everyone of them .

I'll adress the big ones
1. Joni bars , custom cut 2.60 street bars ( weezy's was a typo on my part ) , we sent one set out and they were supposedly lost in the mail so we had another set stripped at the powdercoated 's , cut to the 24.50 width then re coated to meet joni's request's

2. BJ
Well this is a udder fabrication on BJ's part first off he no longer works for ROTA
most importantly we did ship BJ the majority of his order , all bikes listed as stock + a one off custom for BJ and sevral other custom's all shipped with bars , stems and marzocchi forks
There are 3 remaining frames addeded / substuted to the order last minute and these frames could not be included in BJ's initial shipment , due to custom features requested by BJ. We also had to re-order machined parts such as dropouts during this time.
We explained this and both BJ and his business partner Chris John and both agreeed and we are as promised are in the process of building these bikes nitght now as I told BJ business partner Chris John last month when we spoke in person.
Pictures of the stems , bars and frames shipped to ROTA site!
http://www.rotaimports.com.au/nempro.htm

There are many of you making outragous claims against me and my company that are filled with BS and lies .
I have been more than genrous to many of you who now bash me , I'm one person who has to run this company under the scrunty of the internet .
You all cristsize me for very little mistakes , or let crazy threads like this get far out of hand when the OP has already had his procuct shipped and has emailed me telling me he doesnt care if this hurts my company or get me pissed at him ..WTF

Many of my legtiate custom's have chimed in and let the masses know that YES we do run a legtimate business here at Nemesis Project .

evil4bc said:

Last edited:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I will not go through and address each of your blatant lies and fabrications against me and my company here in a public forum. I will not handle business in this manor . I have never said anything bad and will not say anything bad about any of my distributers including you this is not the appreciate way to handle your business BJ . I do not accept these slanderous attacks against my credibility, If you wish to continue this discussion we can do this via email.

Last edited:

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
I will not go throught and address each of your blaent lies and fabrications aginst me and my company here in a puplic fourm. I will not handle business in this manor . I have never said anything bad and will not say anything bad about any of my distributers including you this is not the appperoite way to handle your business BJ . I do not accept these slanderous attackets against my credibiltiy, If you wish to continue this dscussion we can do this via email.

Last edited:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
geez louise. this is getting serious.
No it's not as serious as BJ is making this out to be , we have a internal production schedule I have to stick too .

I sent a very detailed Email to Chris John BJ's business partner last night with pictures of the status of his entire order . I will not buy into BJ's demands that boarder on blackmail! If this is the way ROTA imports supports the brands they carry there not going to have the easiest time selling my products with all the **** talking BJ has been doing .

I honestly DO care about my customers , but I as a company owner will not buy into anymore of these demands made publicly via this forum .
If anyone wishes to contact me directly please email me at :
Brad@nemesisproject

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
No it's not as serious as BJ is making this out to be , we have a internal production schedule I have to stick too .

I sent a very detailed Email to Chris John BJ's business partner last night with pictures of the status of his entire order . I will not buy into BJ's demands that boarder on blackmail! If this is the way ROTA imports supports the brands they carry there not going to have the easiest time selling my products with all the **** talking BJ has been doing .

I honestly DO care about my customers , but I as a company owner will not buy into anymore of these demands made publicly via this forum .
If anyone wishes to contact me directly please email me at :
Brad@nemesisproject

Haha! I love it! Oh please, do explain your "internal schedule!" :monkeydance:
Is it something like: Wake up around noon...eat Cheerios and remove lint from deepening navel for approx 1 hour...surf internet for copius amounts of negative comments on Nemesis Project...Watch some more movies for name ideas for future products you'll never produce...eat some more junk and randomly skip over annoying demanding emails...go wash WV...check Paypal for another sucker's cash...order new VW parts on Ebay...leave negative feedback for previous Ebay seller who got your last new part to you a day late....Eat some Cheesey Puffs for two hours while pondering what to do next...?
That about sum it up?

And I ALSO love how you are "...refusing to accept this Slander! Blahblahblah..."
Guess what buddy?! You've got no say in it! AT ALL! All you can do is be your impotent self and sit back and watch the hate parade. Oh, you could prob zoom up here and kick all our asses...but I'm assuming you'll get here about the same time your parts would have had I ordered something from you. So if you're not here within say...18 months...we should just wait longer, right?
Wanna make it all go away? Turn off the computer, walk your stupid ass out to the shop and weld stuff you complete ****ing moron.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What's better is that even though he's SUPPOSED to be buried with work, cuz he's "just a small company"...he'll be right back on here to reply to **** cuz he's STILL SITTING AT THE COMPUTER!!

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
Haha! I love it! Oh please, do explain your "internal schedule!" :monkeydance:
Is it something like: Wake up around noon...eat Cheerios and remove lint from deepening navel for approx 1 hour...surf internet for copius amounts of negative comments on Nemesis Project...Watch some more movies for name ideas for future products you'll never produce...eat some more junk and randomly skip over annoying demanding emails...go wash WV...check Paypal for another sucker's cash...order new VW parts on Ebay...leave negative feedback for previous Ebay seller who got your last new part to you a day late....Eat some Cheesey Puffs for two hours while pondering what to do next...?
That about sum it up?
i believe it is a VW.
anger effects typing skills i guess.

i am guessing "internal production schedule" means the rate of which production is done. not what brad does as i doubt brad fabricates his own frames and does all of the machining.

this thread is lulzy,
THRILLSEEKA keep posting plz
:panic:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Sorry bout that, trying to type that much in a 30 minute lunch break plus having to drive 5 minutes to and from work while eating makes things less fun!
Oh, and no anger here whatsoever! Well, maybe a little that it just takes one douche bag to make life tougher for small companies...

Strauss

Monkey
Aug 22, 2007
I'm confused - do you hate the internet forum d-bag that makes it tough for small companies or the small company?

Just curious. :popcorn:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I suggest that we move stuff like this to the bad seller's forum. Reason being, good posts that make peep's day are getting snowed under. just saying...

seems fair to me to have this thread in this forum, this is where brad comes to push his products and solicit costumers. this thread stays up top because it has a lot of relevant information for the people (and future people). Enemies Project should stop being a pathological liar if he wants these threads about his shady business practices to go away...

i'm pretty sure nobody ventures over to the bad seller forum except every once in a while...

Last edited:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
seems fair to me to have this thread in this forum, this is where brad comes to push his products and solicit costumers. this thread stays up top because it has a lot of relevant information for the people (and future people). Enemies Project should stop being a pathological liar if he wants these threads about his shady business practices to go away...

i'm pretty sure nobody ventures over to the bad seller forum except every once in a while...
I agree with all of these points, although I understand exactly what Mr Tiles is saying as well. These threads should come with a "May cause vomitting in one's own mouth" warning.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that this is Brad's personal little selling forum. ****ing pisses me off. And while we're on the subject of bad advertising...Seriously, who in the hell starts a thread about their OWN PRODUCTS and titles it shiit like "Nemesis Project: i.e. Parts that don't suck!"
Besides, isn't selling product on a forum like this SPAM? I know if I were to sell some of my crap here my thread would get deleted. And I'm not a douche! Well...in my opinion... ;)

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I can't say I threw up in my mouth a little, more like chuckling a bit. Other than BJ being out a few grand, these cases are hilarious.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
haha well having talked to him in person and talking through email, hes a solid guy to me. but i doubt he would screw me over cause that could mean a couple angry 17 year olds going up the sacramento for the weekend... not that i would do that because i have always had a 100% positive experience with him
hahahaha
everytime thrillseeka and wch post, my lulz continue

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
I'm confused - do you hate the internet forum d-bag that makes it tough for small companies or the small company?

Just curious. :popcorn:
Is this question geared at me (Dirtbag name)? If so what the hell are you talking about? If not then nevermind..

:beerjam::beerjam:

Status
Not open for further replies.