Quantcast

BC cup finals, planning/roll call??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
We can make reservations if needed. The only reason to go through VAN would be to stop at John Henry's, to gaze at bikes, get a coffee, then stop over to the market to get some beef jerkey!!

Ill leave work whenever its best for you guys.... i'd like to be on the road ASAP.... i can do a 1/2 day wt work.....

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
The only acceptable reason to drive through van is to check out hookers.

Why the hell am I still posting in this thread?
:stosh: :nuts: :mumble:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
We can make reservations if needed. The only reason to go through VAN would be to stop at John Henry's, to gaze at bikes, get a coffee, then stop over to the market to get some beef jerkey!!

Ill leave work whenever its best for you guys.... i'd like to be on the road ASAP.... i can do a 1/2 day wt work.....
No jerkey in the car!! :nope:

I know Kevin will be down for hitting JH...to scoop out some bikes also.

I think we should look at making reservations on one of the ferries.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
brock said:
The only acceptable reason to drive through van is to check out hookers.

Why the hell am I still posting in this thread?
:stosh: :nuts: :mumble:
Do you use the Dewy Decimal System for checking out hookers like a book at a library??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Snacks said:
No jerkey in the car!! :nope:

I know Kevin will be down for hitting JH...to scoop out some bikes also.

I think we should look at making reservations on one of the ferries.
Maybe i should get some Tofurkey instead?? :eviltongu

We should plan on the south ferry. No bike shop visits, or hooker checkouts.......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Maybe i should get some Tofurkey instead?? :eviltongu

We should plan on the south ferry. No bike shop visits, or hooker checkouts.......
Okay. What time do you think you could be at the house? What ferry should we try and make?

No bike shops? Oh, your killin' me!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
bibs said:
Dont forget about us!, we can meet at your place too! Just let me know!

whos in our caravan...
KR
Snacks
Oly
TooTricky
Bibs
Meagan??
am I forgetting anyone..

CD might go..Im trying ot get him to come!(and lorraine(sp))
What about JAck? Have you tried to reach him yet?? Curtis i think is in the Trail-snack-er mobile.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
ill call him tonite....Im sure hes in...he can roll with us, Amy how many bikes can kevin fit in the back of the truck?
We can fit 5.

Curtis is still in the air, but he'll let me know in the next couple days.

Oh, I'll talk to Lararine about going, but for some reason I think they already have plans for that weekend.

Snacks said:
We can fit 5.

Curtis is still in the air, but he'll let me know in the next couple days.

Oh, I'll talk to Lararine about going, but for some reason I think they already have plans for that weekend.
ok, cool..I can fit 5 max also...two on top two on teh back and one inside..but if we can get 5 in the truck and 2 on the back of my rig and toss all clothing and gear in my van we are set! Im gonna get the day off (friday) and try to get nick to get off early or off too! dought he can though..not sure.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
ok, cool..I can fit 5 max also...two on top two on teh back and one inside..but if we can get 5 in the truck and 2 on the back of my rig and toss all clothing and gear in my van we are set! Im gonna get the day off (friday) and try to get nick to get off early or off too! dought he can though..not sure.
Ya, don't forget there is a hight limit of 7', anything over the charge goes from $35 to $58!!!

I think Kevin and I are both just working half days that Friday.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Yea, keep em off the top if you can. We might also wanna watch how long the truck gets... i dont know if you were planning on bringing the sportworks rack or not for the white truck.....

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH CAN I COME PLEASE PLEASE PRITTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Me and maybe a friend where thinking of going a figured we should stay with the tour in order not to get beat up by those crazy canucks. Do you guys have a plan set in stone yet and how mutch cash are we looking at to get one truck over there

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Tacoma Lad said:
OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH CAN I COME PLEASE PLEASE PRITTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Me and maybe a friend where thinking of going a figured we should stay with the tour in order not to get beat up by those crazy canucks. Do you guys have a plan set in stone yet and how mutch cash are we looking at to get one truck over there
We have room for 1 body in our truck and maybe 2 bikes. We have tons of room in our condo....TONS.

Yes, plans are set in stone - ish....

It's about $35 per truck to get over to the island and that's not including the passagers(the main reason we are carpooling).

Snacks said:
We have room for 1 body in our truck and maybe 2 bikes. We have tons of room in our condo....TONS.

Yes, plans are set in stone - ish....

It's about $35 per truck to get over to the island and that's not including the passagers(the main reason we are carpooling).
I can take 2 bikes and two more peeps.....this song is still in my head!...

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
snacks hey if you got room i would love to get on with your deal. If you can pm me all the details and cost of the condo. Money is tight but F it is worth the reach first and only race this year so I am up for it all

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Megan Black said:
don't forget Mt. Hood 10-12th next month!

I'd check, but i think they do the DH race saturdays with friday practice.... (that would be 10th-11th) Thats what a friend told me that has done 2 of them. Anyone have the link for that series??

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oly said:
I'd check, but i think they do the DH race saturdays with friday practice.... (that would be 10th-11th) Thats what a friend told me that has done 2 of them. Anyone have the link for that series??
http://www.skibowl.com/winter/bikeseries.html

2004 Mount Hood Skibowl Mountain Bike Racing
• mail your registration forms to:
Skibowl Mountain Bike Racing or fax to: 503-272-0240
P.O. Box 320Camp, OR 97028
• Pre-register!!! Your registration fee will not be processed if you cannot make the race. It must arrive by the
Thursday prior to the event. No refunds for mechanical problems or “JUST DON’T FEEL LIKE RACING
TODAY,” during the race weekend.
• Updated information for each event can be found at 503-272-0146 or www.skibowl.com. This information will
be updated after the conclusion of each race weekend, for the upcoming race.
• Tours on July 24th is a tour, not a competition.
• Raffles will be held after each cross-country and downhill events. Medals three deep
in each category. Cash for at least the first five downhillers, regardless of categories, as long as all are racing on
the same course and for at least the first eight pro/elite/expert in cross-country.

The Finals, Scotty Graham Memorial Fri-Sun Sept 10-12th:
This annual event will start on Fri., noon, lift assisted training from 1-5pm. XC course will be marked and the course
description will be available at registration, which opens Friday at noon until 5pm. You must be registered to access
the course, or else you will need to purchase a $5. trail permit. On Sat. the late registration begins at 8:30am ($10.
extra for late reg.), lifts are running at 9:00am for training, course closes at 10:30am no exceptions, DH Race starts at
11:30am with Pro/semi Pro/Exp, followed by Sport & Beg (1 run only) ending with the 2nd run of the Pro/semi
Pro/Exp.
Entry Fee: Pro/Exp: $35.00, Sport/Beg: $30.00
XC event is on Sunday. Sundays late registration ($10. extra for late reg.) for XC begins at 8:30am. Pro/Elite/Exp
will start at 10:30am (25 Miles) Sports at 11:00am (18 miles) and Beginners at 11:20am (8miles). This is a
multiple lap format around Skibowl & Multorpor Mtns. Get ready for mountainous terrain, lots of climbing &
beautiful views of Mt. Hood, if you’re in good enough shape to enjoy them. The top 3 finishers will receive medals
when crossing the finish line, awards & raffle will be held after the race. Overall awards will be giver for the DH &
XC series.
Entry Fee: $25.00, Beg: $20.00, Jr.: $10.00
For camping and lodging information call the Mt. Hood Information Center at (503 622-4822 or (888) 622-4822.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
jack is in! He is going to meet at KRs And AMys at 2ish!! YEE-HAAWW!! Im starting to get excited to race again...weird!!
Yippee! We have a full truck!!!

Hey Cory! Give him Kevin's number if he needs it! Thanks!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
will do!..wait who said the lil groms riding with you!..lol j/k Hopefully nick can get oof early, whos all riding with you? cuase Im meeting at your place at 2 also
Well....so far it's Damon, Kevin and I....and I thought little Jack. If you are meeting us at our place and Nick can't get off early how is he getting there?

holliswood said:
I am going to Whistler because all you WEINERS are not! :nuts: Can you say short lift lines? :thumb:
ha ha ha ha ha !
your just jealous!.....you wish you could join us! "Luke , join the darkside, I am your father!" By the way its a candain holiday in Canada this wekend, the lift lines are gonna be packed..but if it pours like it is supposed to ..your get your new KICKS dirty :D :P