Quantcast

Beers best avoided...........

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
grolsch, red hook, bass and guinness are some of the best beers in my book. do you ppl even like beer in general??? i'll drink pabst or bud light if it's offered...it doesn't taste awesome but it's still good-except for the last sip-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Langosta39 said:
Molson is an awesome beer, hardly any aftertaste, you can drink 6 and not even realize what has happened. What REALLY sucks, however, are any of the Flying Dog beers with the labels designed by that Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas dude. Hands down the worst ever. Except if you could Old English (which really isnt beer), that is the only malt beverage I actually threw away.

andy
Wow. Someone who would pick Molson over Flying Dog? :confused:

Flying Dog has decent beer - their Doggie Style Ale is the best. Nice and hoppy. Their other styles are just OK.

-S.S.-

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
SkaredShtles said:
Ummm... no. This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :think:I stand corrected. *This* is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Wow - I was wrong *again* - this one stands atop the dumb things pile. :rolleyes:
Do you not have a TV then?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
In NZ 'Export Gold' may well be the worst local beer. I'm not sure which is the best just yet.. Still sampling.

Hollywood

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
Frederick, MD
Rolling rock - A friend once told me that 33 is the number that it takes to feel something I don't know I can't stand one
Natural Ice - My god it sucks going down and hurts when you wake up, it doesn't matter how many you have
Dixie
Pabst of course
genny Cream ale of course

the best beer
Dock Street
Murphy's Irish Amber
Smithwicks
Bass
Harp
does anybody see a pattern here :D

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
211 High Gravity has to be the worst beer ever by FAR. I can't belive it hasnt been mentioned yet. Also happens to be the most popular beverage with the homeless crowd.

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
My vote for worst, Rolling Rock. I think I'd rather drink pee. And I definately have to defend Magic Hat #9, I liked I a lot.