Quantcast

Bender vs. Hill

Jan 20, 2006
in my expert opinion, i belive that racers are really terible riders and are not really bikers. i mean seriously, skin suit wearing fa@@ots. i was wondering if you guys would say the same. here in Santa Barbra, we hate racers and hucking is for real... i hope that there are some of you who agree. I mean bender is such a better rider than racers like hill who can only corner and not ride off a 5 foot drop to flat.

peace out,
the santa barbra real riders

this is the greatest tread of all time, no wait..........Chuck Norris can race and huck, In Vermont I saw him totaly clear "Yardsale" without touching anything, than drop a 100' cliff for the win.........there, now its the greatest tread ever:p

Is there something in the water down in SB, you should maybe get it tested, I also think you should maybe stop hucking because you fell on your head too many times.:drool:

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Yeah man. Bender could like huck over sam hill's house.

and you spelled Santa Barbara wrong.

:rolleyes:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
S.B. ultra huck said:
thats right kanter. delete your posts. admit your defeat...
Not defeated. I just dont want to stoop to your level. Im willing to meet up anytime there, little buddy.

Jan 20, 2006
Kanter said:
Ill make you my little buddy. Lets meet up.

ill take you any day. factory Karpiel armegedan bitch. Super ultra monster t represent. My dad paid for every dime of my 10 bikes byatch!!!!!!

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
S.B. ultra huck said:
ill take you any day. factory Karpiel armegedan bitch. Super ultra monster t represent. My dad paid for every dime of my 10 bikes byatch!!!!!!

I wouldn't bring my bike. Just a lunch and a shovel.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
S.B. ultra huck said:
ill bring a lunch and a shovel......

after meeting up with your mom.

in you bed. wahahahahahaahjahaghahahahah

If you think you are so tough. Lets see how tough you are.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
LOL...

This kid cracks me up. Another 15 yr old who is having a bad day looking to start up with someone - on a forum.

You're so edgy and hardcore.

It would be funny to see you try this kind of BS with real people in a real meeting place... like, say my favorite pub.

:devil:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
S.B. ultra huck said:
in my expert opinion, i belive that racers are really terible riders and are not really bikers. i mean seriously, skin suit wearing fa@@ots. i was wondering if you guys would say the same. here in Santa Barbra, we hate racers and hucking is for real... i hope that there are some of you who agree. I mean bender is such a better rider than racers like hill who can only corner and not ride off a 5 foot drop to flat.

peace out,
the santa barbra real riders

I didnt even take teh time to read the first Page of Crap this Post produced. But i will ask ... Have you actually see these two riders ride???. Sam hill is Very Much so a better rider than Josh Bender.

They ride two Totally different styles of riding and Both have there strengths and weakness's. someone not doing Alot of "Hucking" doesnt mean they are not a good rider. A good rider can work most anything thrown at them. Find some footage of Bender cornering or navigating a rock garden or whatever. Something Other than The Huge Hucking, Or lets Put them both in a comp and see who comes up better. Personally you dont have a Place to say anything negative about either till you have riden against them and no exactly how good they are or are not. Oh and about the five to flat??? If a Fat guy like me can do it on a 6 inch travel bike Trust me Sam hill can do it on his IH.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...don't even waste your breath on this kid. He probably got yelled at by his parents for smoking weed in his bedroom and now he's grounded and looking for a place to vent. Actually engaging him in an argument is exactly what he wants. Just let him go and sit on the edge of his bed and sulk.

I kinda feel bad for him.

...and yet if he tried to have this conversation in a bar with real people it would be REALLY funny to watch. :blah:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yo s.b what the hell is wrong with you, are you mentally insane, what do you think racing is, its freeride with a stopwatch. and some role model you got there, bender can't even land. i wouldn't be putting words into klassens mouth, i'm sure if he has as much respect for racers as he does for freeriders. it'd probably do you some good to get on a race track once and a while, oh did your doctor give you a dust free diet cause your gonna have a mouthful. tell you what, come to the sea otter, we'll see who survives the omnium, i'll meet you. bring it poser

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Its Friday. This guy is hurt because his girlfriend is out with some other UGLY girl. :) He needs to vent. He is probably a youngster with no job, no car, no life. Give him a break or a razorblade or some secobarbital (a leathal sleeping aid). Poor little guy. I might just shead a tear for him. I sure hope someday someone stomps this kid into the ground and teaches him a lesson because I bet he is as worthless in person as he is here.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
wingman24 said:
kanter, your the greatest, typing what I want to type before I can type it.:p

No problem, thats what Im here for, Ill be here until 900pm. ;)

Then I finally get off work.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
mtnbrider said:
None of these SB kids can spell.
thats funny how you usually always consider yourself a "SB kid", wow you are such a hyp·o·crite. when you are riding you wish you were an SB kid because we have better riders then where you live, and you are over here like every weekend sucking up to us local riders so you can have friends to ride with, saying how cool everyone is around here (SB). On the other hand when people are giving sb a hard time you pretend that you have never been here and that everyone here (that you go riding with) is stupid. so if next time you come here to ride remember that we are all "stupid SB kids". I can tell you have to be one of those kids that are always pointing fingers and making fun of others to make yourself llok better. just so you can cover up for your low self-estem (i am sorry you are short, but i don't make fun of you for it, and i garantee that these schools here (in good old SB) are better then the ones by you. the last sentencw was for all you monkey who just can't give up a chance to say how horrible and stupid the "kids" of SB are:mumble: :mad: :angry: :mumble: so just don't say anyhting i opened and closed the case its in the pass okay, just think of you mommys standing behind you all and is doing this:nope: