Quantcast

Bender vs. Hill

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
But your retarded, and RM is privatly owned (at least i think) so therefor they can kick you off if they please. Also i know your getitng a kick out of getting everyone worked up, but im not worked up, im happy that someone liek you is here, because you a perfect steriotype of the SB kids, and you proving that all the SB kids arent liek you considering they are all bitching at you.

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
WOw i feel liek im taking the SAT's with all those "if this happened blah blah blah than the train would crash into a predestrain at - 5678 mph" what was the variable.

Jan 20, 2006
i mean this thread my not be the gratest because you guys are so mean and uncultured but that^ that is messed up man. seriously

Ok, good night, Chuck norris, I mean I, has to go to bed, and in retrospect, the fact that Sb Ultra@uck acheived chimp status on his first thread has taken my will to stay awake, rest assured that before the night is over, SB will meet his fate at the recieving end of a round house kick. good night chuck norris.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Bwaha. This thread is hilarious, mainly for the fact that S.B. Ultra Huck probably getting a HUGE kick out of this.

Ok, a brief lesson on humor:

A joke is only humorous if others find it genuinely funny (Above, I'm laughing at the fact at how retarded this thread is) and can share in the laughter. Quite obviously 8th grade humor doesn't appeal to everyone, and in this case, the majority of the people don't find it entertaining. I realize the second result you're trying to achieve is getting some members into a frenzy. Why you would do this is unbeknownst to me as it's not helping your, or the general SB teenage population's, appearance in a positive manner. At any rate, you'll realize eventually how stupid you appear now.

That is all.

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
punkassean said:
I :heart: this thread

It is the perfect example of all that's wrong with RM. Some guy (most likely NOT even a kid and defiitely NOT from SB) creates a screenname to start crap knowing the rep of the "SB kids". He sets bait and reels in catch after catch. Not one person even accuses him of fronting and on the contrary most seem to buy right into hisgame by talking smack right back at him which is exactly what he wants.

C'mon guys this "stupid kid" isn't even a kid and he doesn't ride a Karpiel nor does he mean or agree with a single word he types. Stop replying and let the game end. :rolleyes:

Congrats fella, you suceeded to rile these guys up. Are you happy now? If so will you please stop while you're behind....
Bingo!! Come on guys, you're smarter than that.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
agreed I just like see'ing whats the lowest blow I can through at the dumbass, but whatever, all I kno is that Chuck Noriss's tears cure cancer but he never crys, ahaha lmfgdao

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
why did anyone even reply to this kid, probably just another person making a new screenname so they can say everything they wanted to say but were afraid, congrats:rolleyes:

btw I did not read past the first page so if i missed anything important don't bother notifying me