Quantcast

Best Biking desktop Background? Now with 2008 action!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Time to get excited for the upcoming season. Does anybody have some fresh high-res images? I don't care if your ugly mug is on it...I just want to see some clean bike-friendly images.

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
Not that it matters, but the Transition photo on page 1 was taken by Dan Bowen out of Maple Valley, WA.

They (Transition) never credited him for the photo, I just thought I would since I see that photo pop up every once in a while.

Its a decent shot for being all natural light...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That's actually what I'm using on a 21" trinitron.

edit: 1280x960 is actually 4:3 (4:3 monitor). 1024x768 is slightly off. I just made it 1400x1050.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I have a couple good ones. Kovarik at Fontana

Myself,

My buddy Will

There are ALOT more at www.Dirtfocus.com If you want the Hi res version, just email them which one you want, they will send it to you.

Oh Forgot, Here is DHMike as well

And of coarse One of my All time favorite Photo's

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
I like this pic of the manager in Whistler.

You mean like this. This is pic #2.

HEY!!! THAT'S ME!!! awesome! taken by my friend at kidinthecorner.com

for the record, i rode out of that without a problem. i thought for sure i was going over the bars, but when my front wheel landed, it pulled me out of the nose dive.

we had hit it a few times, going uber slow and controlled, but in this sequence, i tried to flow it...got super low, as seen in the first pic, and my rear wheel hit my butt, bucked me a bit and both wheels went airborn and vertical...the woodwork saved me.