Quantcast

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
-SS- is correct.
:imstupid:

After reading -SS- rave about the Titan IPA for so long, I tried it last year and I like it more than Dogfish 60, although I still put them both in my list of favorite IPA's (along with Hooker, Harpoon and Smuttynose).
did you try it head to head, in a blind taste test? that's the only real taste test i put credence in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So... basically we are can say, Titan IPA ever so slightly FTW over Dogfish 60 then?

nice!

I'd say that trying to discuss beer or anything subjective with ScardScabes is like trying to discuss politics with you.
:bonk:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i love people who claim that pints of Guinness in Ireland are far superior to those poured elsewhere.

i will give them the fact that the beer is much fresher (much higher turnover, smaller kegs, proximity), but how can you actually quantify that as a difference in taste? people's memories are faulty at best.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
i love people who claim that pints of Guinness in Ireland are far superior to those poured elsewhere.

i will give them the fact that the beer is much fresher (much higher turnover, smaller kegs, proximity), but how can you actually quantify that as a difference in taste? people's memories are faulty at best.
So why the hell are we arguing this nonsense? We must be :crazy:

I raise a Titan in honor of your 60-Minute being a right fine brew. :cheers: