i'm bust your chops on this one.

come on,.............. this is a great thread with

DIRT JUMP/STREET PICS

you have ruined it!

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Don: Thanks.

Leethal: Hells Yeah. Thats one of my faves too. The Greg Hill Tuck never gets old. To me anyway. I was stoked to get this.

The big bike photo is really incredible obviously. The composure, the colors, everything is dialed.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
BCD if your asking if it is photoshop it is not 2 flashes one with a delay, the photographer Sam Adams (sweet name eh?) explained it on MTBeer a while back..

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
BCD if your asking if it is photoshop it is not 2 flashes one with a delay, the photographer Sam Adams (sweet name eh?) explained it on MTBeer a while back..
thats a lot of work for a killer shot! it was worth it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my submissions:

frame grab from video of lil manimal (6) working on the transfer

a little huckage

step-up

local dude at skatepark

i don't have any decent dj or park pics of me so i'll have to throw in a drop ;)

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Damn 12 year old sending it huge in the second pic. Also I really liked the pic in Germany and the pic jumping off the stairs over the sidewalk onto the grass slope.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
you should just do huge grizz airs!!style cat.
Haha. Word!! I thought I was the only one who had heard of a grizzly. I actually brought it back yesterday... hadn't done one in maybe 6 years. I think we got some rad pics of it, too. I'll try to post it when I get it. Ride on!!