Quantcast

best way to dispose of a body?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Mulch it. Grow a tree in the mulch. Kill someone and save the environment...everyone wins.

The Ito

P.S. You can actually get your body mulched and used as tree fertilizer these days....if anyone is interested.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Meat Foot said:
Poured foundation, place body in concrete.
This woman:

PHILLIPS , LAJOICE
3165 B JERRI LANE
SPRINGDALE , AR 72764-
Mugshot Age: 41
Race: W
Sex: F
Eyes: BRN
Hair: BRN
Height: 5' 07"
Weight: 157 lbs.
Booking Date: 6/18/2005
Booking Time: 19:38
Arresting Agency
SDPD

Charges
Description Court Date Time Bond
CAPITAL MURDER WASHINGTON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT 08:00 0
RULE 8.1 HEARING WASHINGTON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT 6/20/2005 07:45 0

-She killed her grandma and buried her. Decided she didn't like the burial place, so she dug her back up and buried her under someones soon to be poured garage foundation. Well, a couple of months later she finally admitted to doing it and they had to jackhammer up this 300k+ house cement foundation to find the body. The family who owned the house was not happy.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Meat Foot said:
Poured foundation, place body in concrete.
This woman:

PHILLIPS , LAJOICE
3165 B JERRI LANE
SPRINGDALE , AR 72764-
Mugshot Age: 41
Race: W
Sex: F
Eyes: BRN
Hair: BRN
Height: 5' 07"
Weight: 157 lbs.
Booking Date: 6/18/2005
Booking Time: 19:38
Arresting Agency
SDPD

Charges
Description Court Date Time Bond
CAPITAL MURDER WASHINGTON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT 08:00 0
RULE 8.1 HEARING WASHINGTON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT 6/20/2005 07:45 0

-She killed her grandma and buried her. Decided she didn't like the burial place, so she dug her back up and buried her under someones soon to be poured garage foundation. Well, a couple of months later she finally admitted to doing it and they had to jackhammer up this 300k+ house cement foundation to find the body. The family who owned the house was not happy.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'm going with in an existing grave. Find one near the tree line of a cemetary.

Or even better catch one that's been dug already and just waiting for the new resident. Just dig a couple of feet or so and you are all good.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Well only 1 in 3 murders is solved. That's what they want me to beleive too! So I'd go with drive a few miles, decapitate, toss in river, drive a few miles, throw head in bushes.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Sherpa said:
<snip>...She killed her grandma and buried her. Decided she didn't like the burial place, so she dug her back up and buried her under someones soon to be poured garage foundation. Well, a couple of months later she finally admitted to doing it and they had to jackhammer up this 300k+ house cement foundation to find the body. The family who owned the house was not happy.
Hey, I tried! She was caught. At least the bodies are quite.