Quantcast

Brand new toy!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
I got some new grips coming.....I cant wait!!!!!!!!!
Killer dude! Wait till you see my trick new gooseneck i'm running this year! I'ts super pimp gold anodized! :thumb: I saw Casey Northern running one in Whistler last year and I just had to have it. Man, it was the most expensive gooseneck the shop had, but if it will make me faster and look cooler, I am all over it!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
course he is, as soon as he gets back from hunting wolverines
in alaska
with a twelve guage
with his cousin

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
Hollis, are you gonna ride in the gathering?
I wanted to, but my wife is leaving back east for a week on Saturday morning so I am going to hang out with her Friday night. That would of been a cool event to do and i'm bummed i'm going to miss out. I am going to go watch the one at the skatebarn on Saturday night with my son. How bout you? You going to do it?

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
ride said:
course he is, as soon as he gets back from hunting wolverines
in alaska
with a twelve guage
with his cousin
I did'nt know that cause I was to busy training to be a cage fighter!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
holliswood said:
I wanted to, but my wife is leaving back east for a week on Saturday morning so I am going to hang out with her Friday night. That would of been a cool event to do and i'm bummed i'm going to miss out. I am going to go watch the one at the skatebarn on Saturday night with my son. How bout you? You going to do it?
Yeah, I think I'm gonna do the dirt. I looks like a fun lay-out, and it looks like AJ, Matt and the crew have done a sweet job organizing it. Should be a fun night. It will be humbleing to ride with some of the rippers that are supposed to be there. Wish you could make it I am hoping to have some locs' to ride with.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I'll be there.
Riding a shovel.
I'm a lip bitch these days.
I heard you hucked a sweet no footer

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna do the dirt. I looks like a fun lay-out, and it looks like AJ, Matt and the crew have done a sweet job organizing it. Should be a fun night. It will be humbleing to ride with some of the rippers that are supposed to be there. Wish you could make it I am hoping to have some locs' to ride with.
Yeah' I wanted to do the dirt thing as well. Very cool course! I am going to go up there on Thursday to help the boys build and maybe ride the course. Kick ass on Friday night and show everyone why they call you "HOLLYWOOD". Wish I could be there with ya' but the fam comes first.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
At least you've got some sweet footer skills.
I don't have any skills like that.
Mabye I'll just have to build cakes now or something.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I'm gonna bring the new dher down. weather permitting, anyone down for a little sunday south seatac heshsesh?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
Dont be mad at me for talking to hot chicks all day on hte internet, napolean...

Kim ,my fork is gonna be here soon!! DH$) baby!!..hmmmm..purdy!
That mean your orders in? And by soon? thats bike terms soon right.... another few weeks?