Quantcast

Bro it's Saturday Bro wake up Bro

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

I am working today and tomorrow, 7-5, so I crawled my ass downstairs and logged in after emptying my bowels. eldest kid is playing Skyrim. wife and younger kids are still snoozing, I think.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Low key weekend. All of us got covid boosters yesterday, and I my flu shot as well. Zelda and coffee by the fire to start the day.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey lmao. I ran a 5K in 19:02 this morning and won the race wire to wire fairly easy, thanks to only 28 people showing up for it. Still, that's a solid race time and I'll take the win. I can't control who shows up to run.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey lmao. I ran a 5K in 19:02 this morning and won the race wire to wire fairly easy, thanks to only 28 people showing up for it. Still, that's a solid race time and I'll take the win. I can't control who shows up to run.
No banana costume, no care.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Extra crappy sleep last night, so of course woke up with a headache. Not helping was me thinking it was Sunday and that the clocks had been turned back...only to realize not long ago that nope, it's actually Saturday.

Anyways, if it doesn't start raining I think that I will swap the winter tires and maybe go for a short easy ride nearby.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Been up since 5am. I have to read MIL1's new trust document today, which will not be fun. I also get to build a coffee table and fix a leaking sink at her house today. And once that's all done, then, I get to work on the kart. Yay!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Extra crappy sleep last night, so of course woke up with a headache. Not helping was me thinking it was Sunday and that the clocks had been turned back...only to realize not long ago that nope, it's actually Saturday.

Anyways, if it doesn't start raining I think that I will swap the winter tires and maybe go for a short easy ride nearby.
Sunday is when you have to throw away all your USB-A and B cables.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
did you cob-ble together your schedule? i sense a kernel of truth in your assessment of your timeframe. i bet you'll be grinning ear to ear when you're done. thoughts and prayers that it goes silky smoothly and that you're not so tired at the end of the day that you're just an empty husk of a person! :D
:mad:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
did you cob-ble together your schedule? i sense a kernel of truth in your assessment of your timeframe. i bet you'll be grinning ear to ear when you're done. thoughts and prayers that it goes silky smoothly and that you're not so tired at the end of the day that you're just an empty husk of a person! :D
In contrast to some freak on a leash you at least can take a look in the mirror tonight and can say I'm done.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Yesterday was J-dag, the first day Christmas beer is sold. Big party in town with folks getting drunk. I drove home early to avoid all the intoxicated drivers.
Today the trails were completely empty, no MTB-ers around at all. Guess some people had too many beers. :sarcastic:
Just met a bunch of hikers and they asked me to take a group picture of them at the lookout spot. That should help with building good releations between the groups.
Prime leaf surfing season, yeah!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
@SkaredShtles is gonna lose his shitz!