Quantcast

Bro it's Saturday Bro wake up Bro

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The 4 1/2 mile, 1800ft climb in the middle is one that hurts (on the road for a change, 42 miles, 4500ft)

1699139266059.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Got a welding cart from Harbor Freight and it's too small for my welder. So looks like I will be modifying it to fit. Wife is with her sisters so I am having beers and grilling meats.

Also Verbort Sausage Fest today so I went this morning and bought way too much as I always do. I did not do the kraut line, but I was in and out in 20 minutes. I was impressed considering the line was like 800+ mother fuckers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Afternoon Monkeys.

Got a welding cart from Harbor Freight and it's too small for my welder. So looks like I will be modifying it to fit. Wife is with her sisters so I am having beers and grilling meats.

Also Verbort Sausage Fest today so I went this morning and bought way too much as I always do. I did not do the kraut line, but I was in and out in 20 minutes. I was impressed considering the line was like 800+ mother fuckers.

we have an amazing polish market here...wife went this afternoon and came home with all teh meatzzzz :drool:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Without going into the details, discovering that somebody with regular, recurring medical issues refuses to do important preventative care is frustrating. If you have multiple symptoms of X for the last 5 years, which are getting progressively worse, and the best way to confirm or deny is Y, then why have you refused to do Y for the last 20 years?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Without going into the details, discovering that somebody with regular, recurring medical issues refuses to do important preventative care is frustrating. If you have multiple symptoms of X for the last 5 years, which are getting progressively worse, and the best way to confirm or deny is Y, then why have you refused to do Y for the last 20 years?
Bootstraps, er something...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It wouldn’t hurt at ALL on an….

wait for it

Horse
Lies.
I've been made to sit on one of those things before and I can guarantee an hour on the back of one going up that road would hurt.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
maxresdefault (1).jpg