Quantcast

Bromont World Cup

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
97% sure my issues are due to the fact that I'm in a hotel, probably not the best place to try to stream video. Got the audio, which is hilarious. Even spotted a couple of my buddies on course:cheers:

Pashley 24Mhz

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Belgium, Europe
Watched it yesterday but I shut down the audio after 5minutes and put on the radio because these guys on mtbcut were soooooooooooooo boring... Just watched it again on freecaster, just to hear Warner and Gracian you gotta love the comments thay have :cheers:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
I was there yesterday. 4x was off the hook. The course was a notch over everything else I saw this year on the WC. It made for intense racing with side to side action.

DH was really nice too, a great day of racing!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Sam Hill's winning run is up! (well, it was yesterday but I just thought i'd spam it a bit).

http://freecaster.tv/1000006_1005378
I think you need to post the entire mens 4x. Watching it trackside and on the jumbo screen was rediculous, one of the best races i've ever seen. If we could have heard Warner's commentary over th PA it would have been perfect.

The Peat, Bryceland, Minnaar, Rennie, Dale show during and between rounds was entertaining as well. Good to see racers supporting racers and keeping the crowd fired up.

T-Boner

Chimp
Dec 14, 2007
Durango
I think you need to post the entire mens 4x. Watching it trackside and on the jumbo screen was rediculous, one of the best races i've ever seen. If we could have heard Warner's commentary over th PA it would have been perfect.

The Peat, Bryceland, Minnaar, Rennie, Dale show during and between rounds was entertaining as well. Good to see racers supporting racers and keeping the crowd fired up.
I think that would be a great idea. We could also get to see JD on his amazing performance!

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
Awesome result! great pics Transcend and vids from Freecaster!

The commentary from Cedric really takes it off the hook plus hes insightful!

The years been awesome so far and all I can say is roll on earthed 6 should be an awesome vid capturing this years worlds!

Go team Yeti, great results guy's:cheers:

warwick

Chimp
Oct 13, 2001
Squamish, BC
Ok, officially starting the rumour.... The Circus 2: 10 Years Later .... to be filmed in 2010.

Speculation and rumours can now commence! (financial backers and donations also now accepted)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
holy crap. video exporting finally done. what a shot in the dark pseudo-science that is to me. anyways, it's uploading now and should be up on Dirt/Mpora by UK morning time, US morning for sure.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ok, officially starting the rumour.... The Circus 2: 10 Years Later .... to be filmed in 2010.

Speculation and rumours can now commence! (financial backers and donations also now accepted)

BOO CRAP!! You'll be back to obsessing over Rally way before then. Oh..and that ride clip that got spliced together on Freecaster was crystal clear & the soundtrack had you wrtiten all over it. :cheers:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Even the pros know what matters most in life. Brendan Faircough discussing his finals run:

I'm glad that I put it on the edge a little bit more, back to my old self! It's a bit of a confidence booster. I have 2 weeks at Whistler now and that's awesome!"
Minutes removed from a good placing & the mind is already on riding again....:D

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Minutes removed from a good placing & the mind is already on riding again....:D
Maybe, but I'm guessing he's also looking forward to knocking back cold ones on the GLC deck and the insane amount of eye candy walking around the village this time of year. :)

. . . I wanna go back!

--JP

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
I thought the same thing, Sam was acting like Peaty was invisible. To be fair Peaty was overjoyed to watch Sam crash at worlds though.
Sam wasn't looking at him, he was turned around at the score board which was up by the finish line along with most of the crowd. Seems some people will look for any way to criticize that guy.