Quantcast

Buy and Sell (PNW specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2004
mtbshark said:
i have a set of Hayes El Camino brakes that where on a bike for a ride that i am selling $275
check link for pic
what size are the rotors/adapters and is that price negotiable?

Jun 18, 2004
paullytux said:
hello,
name's paul
selling

"04 dirt jumper II
I recently purchased a '04 specialized big hit (brand new), the dj was stock on the ride. before the bike hit dirt, I changed the fork out to a Monster T. this fork is cherry. steer tube was cut for a big hit @
8 1/2"
asking $300.00-slightly negotiable
#253-223-0648 leave mess.
or e- paulltytux@yahoo.com
was the steerer cut by the factory only? how much will you knock off the $300?

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
2004 Yeti AS-X, black, size medium

Purchased frame new in spring of 2004, parts were used (pretty lightly) on previous bike. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera, but if you're seriously interested, we can meet up, of course. It's got the usual scratches, and some of the paint has worn off under the cables and brake lines, but there are absolutely no dents. I just don't have time to ride DH anymore, nor will I in the near future, so I can't afford to keep it laying around.

-2003 Boxxer Team, serviced last spring, and I've only ridden this bike a few times since then
-5th Element
-old XTR cranks and rear derailleur
-MRP chainguide
-Mavic 521's
-Hayes hydros, 8" rotors

I'm not really sure how much to ask, but I'd like to get around $1400 (especially considering the frames alone are about $1300 new). Reasonable offers are welcomed. Let me know if you would like complete specs or any other info (tully.lanter@gmail.com).

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
I'm selling my 2004 P.2 (long) frame so that I can buy a more trials specific frame from the nice guys at FluidRide. $200.00 OBO. I'll try to add some pictures when I get a chance, but it's in good condition with only some minor scratches (just into the topcoat, not through the bottomcoat of paint).

SCVPP

Chimp
Sep 30, 2004
Bonney Lake, WA
Brand new 15mm thru axle Hadley rear hub for the "old" style Santa Cruz V10. This hub has been laced up but never run. The spacing is 140mm, which I believe is specific to the older style V10. $100 obo.

V10_Hub.JPG

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
05' 888 rc For Sale $600
This fork has been babied. I've changed the oil in it faithfully and always keep it super spotless in race form!

Features:
200mm of travel
External rebound and compression adjustments
Meduim springs
Includes flat crowns
Includes stock crowns
Includes compresion sleeve

PM or email if interested. ethan_mutoli@msn.com

Attachments

Laughter

Chimp
Sep 20, 2005
Northwest
Not sure if we can post wanteds here, but if anyone knows of a cheap/affordable dj as complete as possible, pm me :)

Thanks,
Daniel

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Custom designed 20/24 trials bike. Steel frame. Bombproof. Built by Bill Stevenson in Olympia, WA. Bullseye cranks. DX-32 rear wheel with Monty tire. Sun front with Arrow 24" downhill racing tire. Magure HS-55's (rear needs a bleed) with Quicksilver levers. Salsa stem and Azonic bars with Pedros lock on grips. Check out the pics and for more info EMAIL ME AT: pangeist@yahoo.com $375 OBO

plottboy16

Chimp
Aug 13, 2005
Washigton
I have some shimano clip pedals, new never used, and some nike mtb shoes. Size 7 I belive, looking to get $35- plus shipping for both.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Mut said:
05' 888 rc For Sale $600
This fork has been babied. I've changed the oil in it faithfully and always keep it super spotless in race form!

Features:
200mm of travel
External rebound and compression adjustments
Meduim springs
Includes flat crowns
Includes stock crowns
Includes compresion sleeve

PM or email if interested. ethan_mutoli@msn.com
I know somebody wants it! This fork is almost new!

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
****SOLD****

I'm selling my 2004 Kona Coiler (size 18") because I do not have enough time to ride it anymore. I bought it brand new and used it for one season at places such as Tiger Mountain, St. Edwards, and Tolt trails. After my first kid was born I didn't have time to ride very often and now I've got another kid on the way so I know I really won't have much time to ride. This bike is a bit muddy, but was never ridden very hard; also never crashed. All standard equipment except for the stem which I replaced with an Azonic stem. It's been a really good "all around" trail bike and I'm a bit sad to part with it, but I would prefer it be ridden rather than having it sit in my shed looking sad. For more information or to arrange a time to view it please PM me.

****SOLD****

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
small.
it might have 500 miles on it.
rock shox.
full xtr w/ mavic cross max sl ssc wheels.
carbon bars, you will also get stock bars.
purchased for 4000$
will sell for 2200$ + shipping

email for pics

K-P

Chimp
Oct 10, 2005
I'm kinda interested in this. where do you live, I'm in bellingham, i'd like to look at it sometime if you live somewhat close.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Wanted to trade:
My Thompson 70mm x 0 rise black stem for your Thompson 90mm x 0 (or 5) rise stem.
-Or-
My Easton Mag60 70mm x 5 (I think) rise black stem for your Thompson 90mm x 0 (or 5) rise stem.
Prefer local but I can work with someone.

Sirkwit

Chimp
Jul 18, 2002
2002 Rocky Mountain Edge Frame, 2004 Marz Dropoff II

Posted this stuff on Craigslist as well. Check there for pics...

2002 Rocky Mountain Edge frame. 19" seattube, 24" toptube. Takes a 73mm bottom bracket, 26.8 post. Comes with a Fox Vanilla R 6.5"x1.5" shock, 800lb Mountainspeed spring, Cane Creek S2 headset and QR seat binder. Bought new in 2003, rode it for a half year, got into singlespeeds and it has sat in the rack since. Superficial scratches only, no gouges/dents/chainsuck/etc. Nice tight frame, just don't ride it anymore. Shoot me an email for more pics. $250

2004 Marz Drop-Off II. 210mm length steerer (8.25"). Coil spring with air preload, 130mm travel. Used on a couple XC rides, decided I don't need 5" on a singlespeed. Shoot me an email for more pics. $150

Email me @ sirkwit (at) aol.com for anymore info/questions.

Thanks

For Sale 2004 Heckler with 5th Element coil size large color trans blue. Buyer has a choice of either a 400 or 450 lb spring with the shock. Frame is in pretty good condition with the typical cable rub but there are no major scratches and there are no dents. I am asking $600 and pictures will be available soon.

Burrito 03

Chimp
Nov 21, 2003
Marysville, Washington
2003 Jr T

Comes with stiffer springs (installed), the fender, and a hayes 8" brake adapter. Stanchions are clean, but the lowers have some rubbing from tires and a small ding in the back of the dust seal lip, nothing that affects the performance of the fork. This is a great low dollar fork!

$200obo.
Barret
Cell # (425) 501-0894

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
Anyone have a Demo they want to sell?
In the price range of 2000 or less?
I'm in portland.

Projectpat

Chimp
Oct 26, 2004
bellingham
FRAME ONLY
2005 Cannondale Gemini DH frame w/ floating disc tab. amazing DH bike. has been ridden 10 times this summer and another 6 times over the fall and winter. literally this bike is in almost new condition.

cannondale got it right with this bike. incredible bomber construction. 7 3/4 inches of travel

email me for pics
meansp@cc.wwu.edu
email is best, i won't be checking my PM's

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
WTB:Hardtail capable of urban/freeride/Dj, complete bike preferred, something along the lines of a Cove Stiffee FR or equivelent, something kinda burly that can handle some hits. Gotta have some decent parts, disc front and rear, fork isn't essential because I'll swap to a dual crown later. Looking to spend $400-$600 depending on build of bike. No BMX, not my game. PM me if you've got something, will pay cash and will pickup within reasonable distance from Seattle. Thanks!

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Okay, now I need a fork. Looking for something cheap, maybe like an '00-'02 Marzocchi Z1 or Z3, Manitou or Rock Shox equivelent with 130mm (5") of travel. Doesn't have to look brand new but has to function well with no leaks. Can't spend any more than $150, I'm on an EXTREME budget building a hardtail. Thanks.

Pullshocks

Chimp
Mar 2, 2005
NE Seattle area.. Send me a PM, I can e-mail pix of any of this stuff.

1 Vintage Campagnolo 5 sp 36 hole large flange rear hub w/ QR and Super Champion sew up (tubular) rim. I bought it used in the early 80s. $40

2 Vintage Campagnolo 36 hole large flange front hub w/ QR , Weinman sew up (tubular) rim and tire. I bought it used in the early 80s $40

3 Vintage Campagnolo 5 sp 36 hole large flange rear hub w/ QR and Super Champion sew up (tubular) rim. Identical to #1 above. I bought it used in the early 80s. $40

4 Wheelsmith 700c clincher front wheel. Mavic MA40 rim, sealed hub, Mavic QR and rim tape. Straight. $25.

5 Morales BMX frame. Small scratch from chain on right seat stay, minor dent on bottom of right chain stay. $50

6 Ringle Abbah rear hub. No axle. Used. $30

7 Shimano XT disc rear hub 32H silver FH-M756. Includes QR. Used $25

8 New in box Shimano XT front disc hub 32H silver HB-M755. Includes QR. NIB $25

9 Magura hydraulic rim brakes. Old school, with long brake levers (One lever has been filed a bit short. Trials riders’ delight. Has mounting hardware for the Magura braze ons. One brake also has mounts that may work on canti bosses. If you can deal with the mounting, they are yours for $5.

10 Control Tech Newton MTB stem 100mmx10deg. New in box $10

11 Control Tech road/cyclocross stem for 1” threadless. 120 mm. Used. $5

12 Control Tech road /cyclocross stem for 1” threadless 80 mm Used, needs front bolt $5

13 Kalloy Uno mtb stem 115mm x 5degree (?) Used. $2

14 Generic MTB stem silver 120 mm x 5 degree (?) Used $3

15 Sonne MTB stem red powder coat 135 mm by 5 degree (?)

16 New in box Shimano 105 front derailleur FD5500 for double chainwheel. 31.8 mm /1.25 in. top swing, bottom pull $15. Never used but box is kind of beat up.

17 Shimano 105 Rear der RD1056 VB. Used $5

18 Suntour Superbe Tech rear derailleur. Old school. Very cool closed parallelogram. $5

19 Shimano RSx front derailleur bottom pull 28.6. Free

20 Nike MTB shoes (Poohba?) size 41 euro, 8 US Good shape. Used. $8

21 Nike MTB shoes (Nguba?) size 44.5 euro 10.5 us Used Ok shape $3.00

22 Nokian Gazalodi DH tire 26 x 3.0 slight use, still has nubbers. $25

23 Performance MTB SPD shoes size 6.5 womens. Used. $1

24 Profile aero bar. Used. Missing 1 bolt. $5

25 VP 102 clipless pedals. No cleats $5

Status
Not open for further replies.