Tires: Maxxis Highroller Super Tacky 2.7/2.5
Chain: SRAM PG970
Pedals: Shimano DX

$2,500 obo

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
Converting My Transition TOP from DJ'ing to Alll Round Bike. I want to trade the following parts.
Marazaochi DJ3 QR
FSA wild child cranks w/ ti spindle...
30front 16 rear single speed set up...

For 8 or 9 Speed, w/ shifters and derailer
Chain
Cranks and bottom bracket to match.

PM me if you are interested.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Selling my Enduro. Only ridden on the trail a few times in almost new condition. Asking $700 with out the brakes since I sold the hydros that were on it. Lots of updgrades included.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, thanks!

Ok boys and girls, I have some things that Have to sell, and they are going on ebay at the end of the week if they aren't gone.

2005 Azonic Steelhead - $500
- 2002 Marzocchi DJ1 130mm (100mm springs incl)
- Truvative cranks (redline branded) NEW
- Mavic 521 / w00dman bolt on rear wheel
- ditch witch / marzocchi 20mm front wheel
- Maxxis Holy Rollers 2.4 f/r 95% tread
- Tektro V-brakes and levers NEW
- 31.8 bar and stem NEW
- FSA post, Gusset DJ saddle
- single speed 32/15

e.13 STS - $100
- 5x110 36t max
- 36t ring
- used since christmas, maybe 8 rides

Truvative hussefelts - $25
- 175mm isis cranks
- used for ~2 months, some scratches

Kenda Nevegal / Blue groove - $60
- 95% tread
- 2.5"

Shimano Deore Disc brakes - 50$
- adaptors for 6" rotors
- NO ROTORS
- slighty used

Pics at request, I have a digi cam, and wil be taking pictures for the auctions, so feel free to ask.

This stuff NEEDS to go, so feel free to PM or email (simonquinnsears@ gmail.com) me offers. I can also be reached by phone; 425-736-4354. I'm in bellingham, WA if anyone wants to avoid shipping costs.

thanks,

simon

Jun 18, 2004
I'm selling the Medium frame, cranks w/Blkspire 44t ring, e13 SRS, titec scoper post/collars, Marz seat, 5th Ele, and 500&550#sprgs, all paperwork, extra pivot gear & derailer hanger... all for $800/obo (ie Negotiable)

add the Hadley rear hub (36h/36pt/10mm thru axel) for $1025/obo

make offer for Frm/guide, w/R whl, or whl set, w/888rc fork, or complete bike...

the frame is straight (ie no dents or cracks)... cosmetically I'd give it a 7.5/10...

I'm really gonna miss this bike but I want a larger frame... this bike is the '03 w/135 rear spacing... (this frame has 2 shock mounts so you can run either a 7.875x2.25 or 7.875x2.0... which for Marz fans means you can run a 'zochs Roco...)

feel free to ask ?s/make offers

missingLink

Chimp
Apr 14, 2006
Race Face Northshore Crank arms: SOLD
110bcd, 175mm. These are in very good condition with slight shoe rub, threads are perfect, nothing wrong with these. I repleaced them for 170mm's otherwise I would have kept them and they've just been sitting around and must go.

Old school Race Face DH stem: $5
1 1/8, 25.4, 70mm. good condition stem. However, I have found that when tightened all the way down on some steerer tubes it can twist slightly but only when clamping the wheel between my legs and using alot of force to try and turn the bars. it also fits tighter on other forks. bottom line: I can't guarantee that these will work for you, but they might. take a chance or use it for spare parts. sold as-is and no returns on this one.

EVS ankle brace: $10
as new condition, size medium I think. for 8-10 size feet. never been used.
check out the pictures in the main buy and sell forum.

I accept paypal and postal money orders. USA only. shipping will be $10 for the cranks, $5 for the stems and brace, hawaii and alaska extra $.
insurance will be extra, if you want it.

greasemonkey

Chimp
Jul 4, 2001
WA
stuff for sale in Tacoma:

Hayes HFX-9 front and rear brakes + 6" rotors, complete system, bled, barely broken in with no scratches or damage, removed from medium-sized hardtail, ready to bolt on and ride - $150

Bontrager Select 31.6 x 400mm seat post, great shape - $???

Ritchey Pro road bar, take-off - $20

Yakima Lockjaw bike mount, great shape - $50

sand-racer

Chimp
May 17, 2006
selling brand new never used front and rear set 203mm

hayes hfx-9 hd beautiful brakes never used with bfl levers these things are sweet. $210 firm e-mail me at wesdune@aol.com if you are interested located in Sammamish

swiftysawind

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
B------HAM
This is a Medium (15.5'') 2005 Kona Cowan that I need to get rid of to pay some bills. It's in great shape, I bought it new in November of last year and never stopped upgrading it. It's got...

Marzocchi Dirt Jumper III up front with 20mm through axle
24'' Halo Combat wheels (black without the machined sidewall...nice!)
Maxxis Holy Roller rear tire
Kenda K-Rad front tire
FSA X-drive 3 piece bmx crankset
Hayes Sole 6'' disc brakes
Kona Jack**** pedals
Whitestar 152 1/8'' chain

Need to get $700 out of it...

This bike is in good shape...email me for pics, more info or whatever...thanks for looking

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
2002 Redline Double X *Special Edition* BMX Bike - $150
This bike is a special Edition Redline Double X. This is a limited production bike that features the Triple X's 3 piece cranks and heavy duty chain.

Upgraded Snafu 39 tooth gear
2 chromoly pegs
Odysess chain tensioner
Chad Degrut signature grips
2.2 Maxxis Holy Roller up front
1.95 Maxxis Holy Roller in the rear
SST detangler
Trail bars
180mm 3 piece chromoly cranks
KMC heavy duty chain
48 spoke/14mm axle Alex Wheels

This bike is perfect for dirt jumping, park, or freeride. It's in great shape with only a couple of minor scratches and NO DENTS.

Contact Phil at 503-351-8949 if interested.
Cash only please.
here's the link to pics. http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/161956562.html

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
ive got a 2003 bighit expert w/ a custom yeti team world cup off a 2003 yeti dh9. the fork was custom ordered by yeti, and has one of a kind romic internals with the romic crown w/ integrated stem. frame has 8 inches of rear travel with the 4 position big link. single track rims. can include new trail pimp front wheel for a little extra $. hayes mag up front, hfx 9 in rear. xt rear derailler, raceface bashgaurd. bike is fricken awesome, perfect for freeride or dowhill, it can take anything you can throw at it.NO DENTS, BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.

1150+shipping

email me for pics: trevpratt@aol.com

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
2006 Transition Gran Mal w/ 2006 888 RC2X. Size 'Regular'

I decided to go to school summer quarter, so I need to sell my bike for tuition. I bought the bike at the end of March, but due to working full-time and going to school full-time, I have hardly had a chance to ride it (MAYBE a dozen times). It is mechanically perfect, but there are some scratches and some paint missing on the downtube from shuttling. The bike rips and can be tuned for any type of riding between the frame and suspension adjustments. I won't have time or money to ride it this summer and I hate to see it just sit. I am an experienced bike mechanic and am meticulous with maintenence - the bike is ready to go.

Specs are as follows:
*2006 Transition Gran Mal (black) with DHX5.
*2006 Marzocchi 888 RC2X (black).
*Azonic Outlaw Wheelset.
*Hayes Mag 8" Brakes with Bonz leverblades.
*FSA Gravity crankset.
*MRP System3 guide.
*Funn bar, Amoeba post, Transition saddle and pedals.
*Maxxis Minion 2.7f/2.5r SuperTacky tires.
*XT derailleur, 105 Cassette, PC59 Chain, LX Shifter.

www.transitionbikes.com for more info on the frame.

Fork Retails for 1300 USD, Frame retails for 1649USD. I just need money quickly as this quarter is soon over. Asking 2500 USD or 2800 CAD for the complete bike. Willing to meet anywhere between Vancouver and Tacoma. I live in Bellingham.

My name is Pat.
(425)246-2758
Hunterp3@cc.wwu.edu

I'll have pictures up later today.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
shuttle truck for sale

more info here http://bikerubbish.com/gracious/index.php?itemid=8#

$3000

Includes brand new engine, no leaks anywhere on truck
custom bike rack that can hold 8-9 safely, more unsafely
9 seater
back seats come out for hauling ability
tow package in rear, trailer hitch also in front
It runs beautifully, I just no longer need it.

mtbshark

Chimp
Oct 23, 2003
Seattle
OK so here is the list:

Fresh rebuilt Fox DHX 5.0 9.5x3.0 with a 450# spring
$275

Brand New Answer Swinger 6-way 9.5x3.0
$250

Slightly used Swinger 4-way with 500# spring
$175

Easton oversized Monkey light Nano tech bar that is two rides old
$75

Brand new FSA Gravity cranks with rings and Bash gaurd ISIS
$100

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
PRICE UPDATED, ADAPTERS INCLUDED!!
Hi,
I'm selling my 2003 Shimano XT disc brakes w/ 8" rotors. I may even part with the adapters if pushed hard enough.
They've been used but maintained well. They were bled about two months ago, and have brand new (as in uninstalled) pads with them. There is nothing wrong with them at all besides some scuffs here and there (nothing major), and the paint is worn off where your fingers squeeze the lever (you can't even tell unless you're looking because the silver paint is almost identical to the silver metal beneath it.
The brakes also come with the spacers for bleeding the brakes, mineral oil, all the shims I have (I have a lot), rotor bolts, brake bolts, adapters and additional adapter bolts.
I'm asking $200 for the whole setup w/o adapters, $225 with adapters.
E-mail me if interested at erikkellison@hotmail.com, it is much easier for me to e-mail correspondence than watch this busy thread.
Erik
Update: I just worked every last bit of air out of the system, and now the brakes are even tighter. I also installed the new pads and began the bed-in process on the street.

PS
Front rotor is Gravity Racing Components, rear is Shimano XT.
Front adapter is GRC, rear is Shimano.
These are the BR-M755 calipers with the BL-M756 levers

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
cove rider said:
Hahahaha i see dwaugh is trying to score some free crap/sweet stuff eh:)
Hey, why not, free stuff is fun, and building a beater bike is even more fun! If you dont need it/can't sell it, but it is still useable, I'll take it! :) I dont expect much to come up of course.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
dwaugh said:
Hey, why not, free stuff is fun, and building a beater bike is even more fun! If you dont need it/can't sell it, but it is still useable, I'll take it! :) I dont expect much to come up of course.

I will look around a bit and see what i come up with:)

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
I got a used 03 AC 1 with a 05 Manitou Swing 4-way. The frame has a dent in the top tube from a dual crown hitting it during a crash. Other than that the frame is great with normal stratches. If you want pictures I'll get them to you.

200 OBO

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
PILE OF PARTS FOR SALE. I can try and get pics soon as I take more stuff apart to put on new frame. Everything is BEST OFFER but I tried to make it reasonably priced and there is not much movement unless you pick up multiple items or all.

FIRST PILE: $250 (not complete bike)
'05 14" GIANT STP3 Frame (black)
The following was taken off a few weeks after i bought the bike.
Stock from rim brake wheels,
Stock rim brakes (pads pulleys etc)
Stock K rad tires 1.95(can probably dig up some tubes)
Suntour SR stock fork QR with Disc Mounts
Stock bars and Stem (could have headset thats on it now which is a cane creek S2)
Same pile but more use on them.
Race Face BB and Prodigy DH Cranks w/used but not abused rings
8 Spd Chain and rear casset

ADD ONS TO PILE 1 : Shimano 8 Spd shiftpods w/brake levers (both pods both levers) $50
Shimano 8spd rear derailur and front shimano avilio $30 (for both.

NOTE THESE ARE PILES OF PARTS IN VARIOUS STAGES OF TOGETHERNESS/TUNEDNESS

Otherstuff for sale
04 Azonic Steelhead Frame, a few small dents, Painted light blue (not baby but light blue) MAKE OFFER Could also go with Parts pile 1 for the right price.

Hope rear hub (disk) laced to a mavic 321 disc rear rim. Rim looks in good shape. RINGLE Front Hub 20mm Thru axel disc on an azonic rim that appears to be a Vbrake rim $150 for the set or $125 if you buy with parts pile 1 or steelhead.

For sale 2004 large Heckler frame with 5th Element coil shock, color trans blue. The frame was purchased in early 2005 and hasn't been ridden since February of this year. The frame does not have any dents or dings just the typical cable rubs where you would expect them.

Please PM me for pictures.

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
Got a set of Mavics, 3.1 Disc laced to; (Front) Alloy SL, sealed bearing, 36H, 20mm thru axle, (Rear) Shimano XT, 36H. Also have Maxxis High Rollers with tubes.

100 OBO buyer pays shipping.

Pictures:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/15014541949.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/15014591252.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/15015013412.jpg&s=f5

I also have a set of used XT Front and Rear Hubs. QR Front and rear:

50 Bucks

Picuture:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/15015050379.jpg&s=f5

Status
Not open for further replies.