Shimano trigger shifters
Shimano XT with custom Ultegra short cage

$450

AvidGuy

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Lurking.
Buying a new truck, Selling my cove peeler
barely ridden, looks like brand new, had it less then a year.
04 shivers, mavic729's(321)rims, sunringlehubs, raceface diablous
and evolve dh group, xtr derraillieurs and shifters, Hayes Mags. etc.
Incredibile Bike wish i could keep it,
asking 2050.
comes with michelin, kenda, panaracer, arrow, nokian tires sets.
Sizing from 2.1-2.7
can include spare 24" rear wheel too, great on steeps.
pictured diabolous stem is included, its longer then the one currently on, so whichever you prefer you can use.
oh and telescopic seatpost is included incase your looking to climb.

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
SELLING TRANSITION DIRTBAG:

Great bike:
07' Fox DHX 5.0
Avid Juicy 7's front and rear 8 inch
Chris King Headset
Marzocchi Jr. T (one of the best feeling jr t's ive ridden... not just saying that because im selling the bike)
Rear Sunringle MTX Wheel
Bombshell Fatboy Front Wheel
Race Face Evolve Cranks
Specialized Low pro mag pedals
Azonic Hott Seat (not to be confused with the love seat)
E13 Chainguide x/bash ring
Diety Bars
Sram shifter with x-7 derailur
Maxxis Mobsters 2.7in

All For 1900$

Email me @ Garporter@hotmail.com

P.S: sorry for the bike being dirty in the pictures, i made the mistake of doing the photoshoot before the cleaning of the parts. bike is clean and in prime condition.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Frame: 02 Norco 250, Small/medium, primer grey
Fork: 04 DJ1, 100mm travel, baby blue
Crankset: XTR DH, XTR BB, BMX to Euro reducer cups
Wheelset: 20mm thru axle Hadle hub laced to Mavic 321 front, 10mm XT disc hub laced to 321 rear with Gusset Single speed spacer kit, Kenda K-rads front and back.
Brake: Rear only, 6" Hayes Mag
Other parts: FSA headset, Kona bar, stem and seat, Yeti lock on grips, Gamut bash guard, BMX chain, Azonic A-Frame pedals,
It has a 38 tooth front ring and a 16 tooth rear, also comes with an 18 tooth rear.

I think that covers just about everything. I'm asking 600 obo. I won't actually be able to sell the bike until next week, but figured I would get the word out. I ride Redmond and Carnation Skateparks so if you want to met up and test ride the bike PM me.

fingalingdan

Chimp
Jan 8, 2005
Cornelius Oregon
I like heavier bikes. I just finished building this bike. I've only ridden it six times.

The bike is a raw aluminum finish Transition Bottlerocket with the following parts:

-Marzocchi 66RC front fork
-Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock (450lb spring)
-Transition pedals and stem
-Dangerboy brake levers (black)
-Hayes hfx9 brakes (8" front rotor, 6" rear) front brake has black Goodridge line on it. Rear is stock.
-E Thirteen chain guide (black)
-Sram 9.0 rear changer with sram trigger shifter (12-26 rear cassette)
-Azonic Outlaw wheelset (both wheels are 26" 36mm wide 36 spoke wheels)
-Funn dirt jump style seat with woodman seat post
-Truvativ 31.8 Hussefelt bars with lock on grips
-Maxxic Minion 2.5 super tacky tires
-Truvativ Holzfeller blue black cranks with external bearings (38 tooth front ring)
-FSA pig pro headset (black)

These bikes are very hard to find right now. Only scratch on it is on the the downtube. i've since covered most of the frame with a 3m clear bra type protective coating.

Jamie

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Black Frame. 17" Large. with Manitou Swinger
Ridden like 50 times mostly Olympia Street.
It is simply more bike than I need. It is a bike I ride like once a month and most of what I do I would be fine on a Preston or a well built hard tail. It's in great shape and I'm just going to use my parts to build a more sensable bike for myself.
$675OBO
$1200 with Marz. 66RC2X Black
Pics tomorrow

for sale 1500.00 OBO
rode 4 times :(
med frame
Manitou travis 6" fork
FSA cranks(saint style)
FSA Seat post
Azonic magnesium pedals
Azonic Wheel set
Azonic bars b-52 and stem
Manitou swiger 4-way air shock
Avid Juicy 7s
Maxxis highroller single ply tires
e.thirteen guide

SRAM x-7 stuf

Sep 8, 2004
I'm asking $1300, and I'm hoping to sell locally. The bike works great, in fact it might be too much bike for me right now. I'm selling it to buy a new road bike.

Specs:
2003 Specialized Bighit EXPERT Large Frame with a Fox Vanilla RC shock (8.1" Travel)
02/03(can't remember) Marzocchi Shiver DC 190mm
Fork was rebuilt w/ new seals in February/march this year.
Avid Juicy 7 203mm (8") Hydraulic Brakes
Sram X9 R.Der with X7 shifter.
Truvativ Hussefelt Cranks w/ Bash/34/Bash setup and lower Truvativ chainguide.
FSA Seatpost (bought at whistler, only has two days on it)
WTB Speed V saddle
Azonic Bars, Titec Stem
ODI Northshore Lock-on grips.
Odyssey Pedals
Original Sun Single-track wheelset w/ extra Rear wheel.
Two sets of tires. NEW (4-days of riding on them) Maxis High Roller and Minion DH, as well as the Gazzalodi's that it had on it when I got it.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
2006 Pike 426 U-turn with 95-140mm of externaly adjustable travel and maxel QR 20mm axle. The steerer is cut to 8.25". The fork was purchased in early August and riden for approx. 2 months before a faulty cartridge required the fork return to the factory. This is now back from the factory with new internals, seals and a full factory overhaul. I can include proof of service with the fork. The fork is an amazing ride and features all of the features of the 07' but costs you less. PM me for pictures. Price is $350.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
2001 Bullit, size XL

Avalanche DHS shock with Ti spring
2002 Marzocchi Super T
Hayes Mag disc brakes, 8-inch front, 6-inch rear. GRC levers
Goodrich steel braided hose on rear brake
XT rear derailleur, LX front derailleur, LX shifters
XT cassette
Sram PC-99 chain
Raceface Northshore DH crankset
Wheelset: Hadley hubs and Atomlab trailpimp rims (Built by Go-Ride)
Thomson 410mm seatpost
Raceface Diablous stem
Chris King headset

$1200 obo

Attachments

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I'm selling an almost brand new Yakima Hookup bike rack; it will fit an 1 1/4 inch receiver. I've hauled two 35 lb bikes on the back of my PT Cruiser with no problem-it's a sweet rack. I bought the rack at the end of August at Rack and Road in Seattle. The rack lists for $323., The first 200 dollars takes it away. Local sales only, I need to sell this rack asap. send me a pm if you're interested or email me at bootcamp@bbtc.org

turtle

I have an 18" Soul Cycles Titan frame. The frame was recently painted green and can be seen in the photo. I bought the frame off of Jayv just over a week ago. I found out after making the purchase that I will not have any use for it and am looking at turning around and selling it.

The frame includes a Race Face bottom bracket, Raceface Cranks, Soul Cycles Stem, Hope seat clamp, and a FSA Pig Headset. I am looking to sell everything together if I can because I do not have the tools to remove most of it.

Everything is still boxed up the way that I recieved it. I pulled the frame out of the box to inspect it, and the frame looks like it is in mint condition.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask in here or e-mail me at falco18@gmail.com

I pad $175shipped for everything and would like to sell it for the same.

Jan 30, 2005
sest weattle
2004 transition trail or park size small, 150$ for frame headset, and bottom bracket and some other parts. The frame is in ok condition with a small dent in the downtube by the bb area. pm me for pics.

norm

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
'04 Mountain Cycle Rumble frame for sale, never been built, brand new. Bought in Feb. of '06 with intentions of building a sick hardtail but changed my mind. Frame is a small and would be an excellent dirt jump frame. Paid $225, will sell for $175.

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I have a direct mount stem that came with my 05 888 that i'm not running, brand new in bag. $60.00, retails for around $90

Fork springs for 7" or 8" 888 1 soft and 1 stiff. $15.00 apiece.

Black Rhynolite front wheel on Shimano QR disc hub. basicly brand new, used once on mellow XC ride. Can't use anymore because I switched forks. $60.00

Pics upon request

E-mail me at atvpunk@hotmail.com

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i have an 04 888 with both flat and standard crowns it is good shape oil has been changed frequently no scratches on the stanctions the lowers have normal scuffs and scratches they have all been touched up with black paint comes with the original bag and maybe even the standard springs i think it has stiffer springs in it now i would like $400 or willing to trade for a good pike u turn or other good 150mm travel fork

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
K2 Tirade frame, size medium, adjustable 4-5-6" travel. Good shape, just taking up space. Swinger 3-way shock. I have nearly all the parts to make this a complete bike, sans front wheel.
If you know me you know this bike.

500 takes all.
Email for specs, details and pics.
Sternberg30@hotmail.com

MrCookie

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Bend, OR
Got a bunch of stuff to unload:
26 inch wheels
Cannondale Gemini Wheelset $90, Mavic F219 rims, rear rim a little rough, front is 20mm hub

QR Front DT Hugi on a Rhynolite $60, all silver, 36H, tight and strong

Real Disc Hubs on Mavic 519's $140, 32H very low miles, nice agressive XC wheels, pretty light.

29er wheels:
Front WTB laserdisc DH on an Alex TD-17, all new $60 32h, 3X DT comp spokes

Rigida/Weinmann Zac 19 on Spec Stout disc hubs, 36h $120 new rims and spokes on used hubs, never ridden

HUBS
WTB Laserdisc DH fronts 32h $20
DT Hugi 20mm fr 36H $45
Spec Stout disc fr 32h $25
XT disc fr 32H $25

email for pics, mikekerkmann AT yahoo.com

Attachments

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
Lots of stuff for sale​

OK, I've sold most of my stuff, but there's still some left. Make me an offer on any of this, it needs to go!

Derailluers - all are used with wear marks and scuffs, but work great.
LX rear der: $25
XT shifters w/ indicator removed: $40
LX shifters w/indicator removed: $30

Other crap
  • New Cane Creek S2 headset - $20
  • Two shock pumps - $15 each
  • Marzocchi integrated front fender - $15
  • Race Face Evolve xc seat post 27.2, used 2 rides. This thing is super nice. - $20
  • Azonic seat post quick release, 34.9 - $10
  • Marzocchi 20mm front axle for SuperT, Z1, etc - $10

Make me an offer on anything. You pick up in Seattle. Email justin@bbtc.org or call 2o6-39o-2237.

ditchpig

Chimp
Jun 11, 2006
Bellingham WA
2006 Iron Horse Sunday Elite (black)
8" DH bike

size - medium
Marzocchi 888 RC2X w/flat crown
Fox DHX 5.0
Saint Brakes
Saint shifter
Shimano 105 R. der
Surly stainless 36t chainring
Handbuilt Mavic 729 rear wheel / DT FR 6.1 front
Maxxis Minion tires
Race Face Diabolous cranks
Crank Bros 50/50 Pedals

This bike rocks! Low bottom bracket height, low standover = rails corners like nothing else. A great bike for Whistler, racing, anything. It pedals well too - the DW link is no joke. It's in great condition - frame has two small dents on headtube gussett from the cables hitting it, everything else is in great condition.

Attachments

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
I have a 2006 Iron Horse Sunday Team with a brand new, never ridden 5th element . A 2006 white Boxxer Team and a Funn direct mount stem also comes with it. I bought this frame used, so there are normal scratches on the frame as you can see in the pics, but nothing that effects the structure of the frame. After I bought the frame to build, I saw a deal on something cheaper so I need to sell this now. Call me 425.827.2273 or email me at the_dom12@msn.com. Price is slightlyyy flexible. $1575

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.