Quantcast

Buy and Sell (PNW specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
No one has any gooch. That is a weird item. There's a company out there that makes one, but I don't know how good it is, and I'm pretty sure it's custom, order by order.
Trailhacker, it is it's own BCD, it's not 104mm, but off the top I can't remember what it IS. Good luck gooch!

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
On the older XTR's the spider was removeable. There was the XTR specific four-bolt rings with integrated spider then there was a XTR "DH" 5-bolt spider. Some of the DH spiders were drilled for a granny and some weren't.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Didn't know! Thanks for the info :) I'll keep that in mind the next time I come across the old XTR's with the XC spider!
I think the older XTR's were some of the best cranks ever made. VERY light, but strong enough for DH. Not for the "free-huckers". but good DH race cranks.
Their only downfall is the lack of the current 4-bolt pattern spiders. If someone could come up with those, I'd be running those XTR's on both my Dh and XC/Trail bike.

I'll be PM'ing you in a minute Gooch.

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
I think the older XTR's were some of the best cranks ever made. VERY light, but strong enough for DH. Not for the "free-huckers". but good DH race cranks.
Their only downfall is the lack of the current 4-bolt pattern spiders. If someone could come up with those, I'd be running those XTR's on both my Dh and XC/Trail bike.

I'll be PM'ing you in a minute Gooch.
Trailhacker tell us how to tell if a removable 4-bolt spider will fit your XTR's.I have one from some square drive XT's.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
I honestly couldn't tell you. I guess you would just have to have one of each to compare?
But... I know quite a few people that share my high opinion of the XTR cranks and would still be running them if there was a solution out there. Some of these people are even pretty knowledgeable and even own/manage shops.
As for the previous reply about someone making a bash guard for XTR cranks, I think he was refering to the new generation of cranks. But if there is someone capable of making bash gaurds for those cranks, I am sure there is someone capable of making spiders for the old cranks.
I know the XTR cranks arms are still availble although maybe not still in production. But I am unsure of the availability of the BB's although I have heard those are rebuildable? No use getting someone to make spiders if the arms/BB's aren't available?
Trailhacker tell us how to tell if a removable 4-bolt spider will fit your XTR's.I have one from some square drive XT's.

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Small frame size, 5th Element in great condition, 2002 Monster T's with new seals and oil, Atomlab wheelset w/ 24" rear, XT rear derailleur, E13 bash guard w/ 32 tooth ring, Truvativ Holzfeller cranks, Hayes HFX hydros with 8" rotors front and rear, Kenda tires front and rear. Only had the bike about 1.5 months, but have had some unexpected costs come up that I need to pay for. Hate to let it go. My loss is your gain. $1500 PM if interested, I have a couple more photos if needed.

No trades, will not part out.

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Yeah, I was really looking to get back into riding. I really hate to sell my bike. Unless I can come up with some other way to cover some expenses, it's gotta go.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
I need a 5 bolt 110 bash gaurd. Need to fit older XTR's. let me know what you have..

thanks.......................
Were you able to find a bash? I have a 5 bolt off of my MRP LRP, but I'm not surue on the sizing. I think it is a 32 or 34 tooth bash if you are interested (silver MRP)

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
I've got some tires I need to get rid of. Buyer pays shipping, but I am willing to try and work out a local pickup or whatever if your interested. Shipping would probably be $5-15, depending on where you live.
I've got picks of the used tires if you want to see how much tread is left.

Please PM if interested

Tires:
Kenda Kinetics 26x2.6 front, about 90% tread left $14
Kenda Kolossal DH 24x2.6 stick-E rear, NEW, $14
Kenda Tomac Blue Groove Stick-E 26x2.5, ~2 rides on it, $20
WTB Moto Raptor 2.4x26, about 90% tread, $6
Syncros BHT3 stick it, front, 26"x 2.7, NEW $25
Synvros BHT3 stick it, rear, 26"x 2.7, NEW $25

Thanks, Mike

NWOriginal

Chimp
Mar 13, 2002
Portland, OR
Trade 04 DirtJumperII QR20 in perfect condition. I need something lighter with a 20mm axel. Maybe a Z1, Nixon, etc. I just bought the bike from the owner of Trailhead cycles and he said it was just used on his commuter. It looks like it. I changed the oil and it was brand new looking. 8 1/8” steerer.

Azonic DS1 frame. $30 Probably a 00 model, I will have to find the receipt. Chrome, 18”. There is a dent in the center of the top tube but I doubt it effects strength with where it is. I will include a core rat top tube cover to make it look nicer. Will include a headset , seat post, and front derailleur.

98 Z1 Alloy. $30 The disc tabs are not I.S. Massive Black Spire arch and stock one. 4” travel. Heavy or standard springs, I have both.

Rear wheel $10. Rynolite hand built on LX hub. Straight. Not disc compatible.

Front wheel $5. Ditch witch on LX hub, not disc compatible.

Magura HS33’s. $15 Beat up but work perfect. With braces and some extra pads.

A bunch of misc parts and tires free to anyone who buys anything.

Located in Beaverton.

cjmdefo

Chimp
Dec 20, 2006
HEy i am looking for a 16 year old by the name of Alex from the SST area who I sold a custom green Transition Dirtbag to. I let him borrow an old marzocchi Z1 and lost his phone #.

I NEED THE FORK BACK, I BROKE MY OTHER!!!
IF YOU KNOW HIM TELL HIM TO GIVE COLIN A CALL
MY # IS 253-678-7062 THANKS

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Size "large" Yakuza Kumicho frameset, purchased December 2005 as a complete bike. Included will be a 150mm x 12mm rear wheel (36 hole WTB Speed Disc rim laced to a generic hub), a complete set of spare frame pivots (unused, new) from Iron Horse, 30.0 IRD seatpost, OEM seatpost QR clamp and a 1.5 Cane Creek Aheadset with 1 1/8 reducer. Shock is a Progressive 5th with a 600 lb spring installed, a 400 lb spring and spare shock bushing will be included with sale. Frame pivots replaced last November by Fluidride, less than 10 rides on new pivots. Cosmetic scuffs & scratches. Below is a pic of the frame as built currently, but the sale listing is for the FRAMESET ONLY, as described above.

Edit 2-11-07: the frameset is for sale at Tim's in Everett, asking is $450 frame and all the parts listed above.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
5th Element; 7.5” travel rear; 7" front - - $1,900 + shipping.

Build:
  • Pre-production '07 RST R1 7” fork
  • FSA Platinum Pro DH bottom Bracket
  • FSA V-Drive Xtreme cranks
  • FSA 44T DH chainring
  • Pre-production Syncros carbon fiber chain guide w/chromed alum. bashring
  • FSA Sky Pilot headset
  • FSA DH400 bars
  • ODI lock-on Yeti-logo grips
  • RST levers
  • SRAM Rocket shifters
  • FSA DH400 stem
  • FSA FR270 seatpost
  • WTB Rocket-V Yeti-logo saddle
  • Avid BB7 8” brakes
  • Sun BF Mammoth rims laced to Formula hubs
  • Maxxis High Roller ST 2.5 tires
  • SRAM 8-speed cassette
  • Shimano road derailleur
Raced for 2½ seasons. Got me to the podium at two NORBA Nationals (DH and Super-D) and took me to ninth at the Masters World Championships. Sorry to see it go but I gotta make room for a Transition Gran Mal.
Syncros Mental Alloy pedals included for extra charge. Will sell frame alone for $700 or frame and your choice of 7" R1 or 8" inverted RST Sigma for $900. Yeah, the stickers are all cleaned off of it now. Can be seen in person at Bicycle Butler in Spokane. Can take PayPal and will ship it anywhere economically Fed-Ex ground or might possibly deliver it anywhere from Renton to Bellingham.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Snowboards?

Rome Artifact 153. $150
New, never ridden. Some small scratches on tail from moving/storage.

Nitro Mark Frank Montoya 157. $150
Also new, never ridden.

I'm local to Olympia.... will ship at additional $$. Trying to fund new bike.... these are bound for ebay in a few
weeks.....

Please PM if intrested, or have questions.

Mr. Rider

Chimp
Mar 6, 2005
Renton, Wa
2005 white Specialized P3 for sale. Current setup is stock except for the following:
gusset single speed kit
kmc heavy duty bmx chain
avid ball bearing 7's 6" rotors
odyssey slic cable front and rear

I will include the stock chainguide and rear derailleur. The bike is still in great condition. It still has stock tires with good tread on them, so thats an indication of how much the bike has been used. There is one dent in the side of the top tube, but nothing significant.

I don't have any pictures on this computer but if you send me an email I will reply with some pictures. I am selling it because I don't have any time to ride it so the bikes yours for $975 or best offer.

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I'm selling a Pushed DHX 5.0 with the Racer Upgrade; this is the same modification used by team riders; it has rebound and compression adjustments that really work. The shock is in perfect working condition; the stroke is 8.5 x 2.5, it's on my Santa Cruz Nomad. I will consider a trade for a 8.5 x 2.5 Avalanche Chubie.

This shock out performs the stock DHX 5.0 in a big way, it's much more plush and responsive to trail conditions. With this shock you get small and large bump compliance; this is a high performance set up.

Darren at Push Industries will retune the shock to your personal perferences. I will also consider a trade for an 8 x 5 x 2.5 Avalanche Chubie.

Send me a PM with your email address if you have any questions
turtle,
seattle

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I'm selling a 2006 66 SL in as new condition; stearer tube is 8 3/4, it has a brand new oil change and check up, the fork is working better than when it was brand new. If you're thinking about this fork, you already know it's a winner; it has adjustable travel, it's super stiff; unlike many other forks, you can actually tune it to your personal style of riding. It's as plush if not more plush than a coil.

Believe it or not, there's no heavy use on this fork; a few small 3 ft. drops/jumps and lots of trail riding; I'm 60 years old. No dents, dings or gouges; there's a tiny bit of cable wear on the front of the crown.

This is the best fork I've ever owned; look no further if you want a long travel single crown fork in as new condition. you can verify the condition of this fork with my local shop.
turtle
seattle

Paypal works

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
2003 Stinky Primo/ 2002 Shiver in excellent condition. New front brake (Hayes hydraulic) new rear wheel Mavic 321 Disc
I have to sell bike to pay school bills. $800 or best offer! Sorry no pics-having problems with camera.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Too many bikes! Time to let go of a couple.

Both 1 speed, coaster brake. Simple and fun rides.
No trades and local(olympia) pick up only.

Electra Revil $175

Raleigh Special $90

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
I have a 2006 Iron Horse Sunday Team with a brand new, never ridden 5th element . This is an awesome deal on a proven race bike. Call me 425.827.2273 or email me at the_dom12@msn.com.
Pictures available. Let me know. Trying to get $1000

Thanks
Chris

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
Also, I have a 2003 Specialized Bighit SPEC frame with hussefelts that I'm trying to get rid of. The frame has lots of scratches, but no dents at all. Asking $75, thats right, only $75. Let me know if your interested. Comes with everything in the picture. 425.827.2273 or the_dom12@msn.com.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.