Buy and Sell (PNW specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Note: Testing the waters.

Sportworks FreeRider DH 2" 2 bike rack - Make me an offer... they retailed for $425

Sportworks sold their consumer division to Thule - this rack is no longer made, the T2 took it's place. Personally I like this over the new T2's but can't get a 2" hitch (nor do I think I want a 2" hitch) on my new Mazda 3.

I'm just looking to see if anyone would be interested. It's in great condition, been sitting in a shed for the past few months since I sold the Jeep.

Looks like this one:

Details from MTBR Site:

# The FreeRider DH is specifically designed to carry heavier bikes. It is the ideal rack for the downhiller, freerider, someone who enjoys cruising on an electric bike, or for anyone who has a bike that weighs up to 50lbs. The sturdy one-piece frame is mounted with 2 Bob Ratchet Quick-load bike mounts. This rack is also perfect for use behind RV's. The DH is available with a collar hitch assembly that can be used with a towbar for towing a vehicle while carrying bikes. Heavy-duty hitch-mounted rack for 2" hitch only w/Ratcheting Quick-load system (RQL)
# No wheel removal required
# Available with collar hitch assembly to allow for use of towbar
# Carries up to 2 bikes and up to 50 pounds per tray
# Folds flat for easy storage or down for access to rear vehicle compartments
# Ideal for those with thru-axel and bolt on front wheels
# Great for heavier bikes such as downhill, freeride, cruiser and even electric models with battery removed

ruddy

Chimp
Apr 15, 2007
Denver Co

Attachments

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
Complete 29er For Sale $900

Large Q-Ball Bikes 29er frame and fork, WTB Speed Disc Trail 29 rims, ringle rear hub, Hayes Nine brakes, Easton bar, Thomson stem, X-9 rear derailleur, X-7 shifters, shimano front derailleur. PM or call Dan at 303-562-7110 for questions and pictures.

2gunnz

Monkey
Feb 9, 2007
Ft. Lewis
Im loooking to trade my VT2 frame with a swinger 3way for a good FR style frame. Somthig like a Cove stiffee or a kona shred maybe. My frame is in good condition small scratches here and there and the rear shock has some rub marks on it from the rear brake line. If anyone interested, PM me.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
Im loooking to trade my VT2 frame with a swinger 3way for a good FR style frame. Somthig like a Cove stiffee or a kona shred maybe. My frame is in good condition small scratches here and there and the rear shock has some rub marks on it from the rear brake line. If anyone interested, PM me.

what size frame is it?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Boxxer World Cup. Black lowers, perfect stantions, new internals. Asking 1000 or best offer. Free shipping. Tax time hurts, I need the cash...

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
07 hope pro 2 hub, 32 hole front disc. fully sealed bearings brand new, never has been laced up to a rim. asking 75$. i am selling because i got a 20 mm fork instead of a qr. pm me for more pictures or details.

Attachments

nwfreerider

Chimp
Dec 28, 2006
kirkland, Washington
This is an 03 kona stinky deluxe 16" built from the ground up.
It has: 04 Super T pro w/integrated stem (7")
Fox vanilla rc rear shock (7")
race face diablous bar
race face evolve crankset
A-frame pedals
Mavic d-521 rims w/ qr front hub and XT rear
Hayes mag brakes (left has a snapped bolt, cheap fix)
lock on grips
shimano shifters and derailers
It has a nokian nbx on the front and a maxxis mobster on the rear.
I will throw in two barely used michelin DH tires that are insanely grippy
This is a very nice working bike, however, it has the normal scrathces and rub. I noticed that just below the head tube, the weld has a miniscule separation that most people I have shown did not even see. I talked to a few bike shops and they said that it can be fixed at a metal shop in a few seconds (I will take the bike in this week). The reason I am selling this bike is because a friend gave me a great deal on a new Iron Horse that I could not pass up. I would prefer local buyers. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers at freerider3@gmail.com I could not load any pictures because they were too big, so email me for all the pics you want.
Thanks
Kyle

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
FOR SALE:
Formula Oro Puro Brakes:
-one front & one rear
-8in. rotors
-Ti Hardware
-Sintered Pads
-Used for one year, no problems.
$300 for both.

pics on request.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
dirt bag gone

thompson 28.6mm x385mm long, fits older transtions and bullits, $50.

answer impact shoes 10.5 and wellgo spd's, barely used $30

race face evolve xc stem, 110mm +/-6, oversize bar clamp(31.8). $20

Laughter

Chimp
Sep 20, 2005
Northwest
Large Giant DH complete w/ Rock Shox Boxxer $1200

Pieced together KHS DJ bike w/ marzocchi dj fork $400

Both up in Bellingham.

Email me for pics, and I'll also try to throw some up here soon.

SnowMongoose

Chimp
Mar 1, 2007
Bellingham, WA
Wanted:
most of a bike.
Currently have frame, fork, stem, headset, seatpost, seat, wheelset, and e13 setup.
So, in need of ...
everything else!
only specifics I have in mind so far are that it's an AM/light FR bike, and I need a 25.4 bar...
other than that, will consider almost anything newer than three years old
AIM, email, PM, or Call!

-Ashton
360 920 4831
SnowMongoose (at) gmail.com

kevkor

Chimp
May 24, 2007
PNW
$1300 FRAME + some other nice parts

Very low miles (3 or 4 rides total on this stuff). Looking to upgrade to a little burlier freeride frame/parts.

Medium Yeti 575 FRAME. "Raw" color. Carbon fiber rear triangle. NEW condition.

Fox Float RP23 rear air shock
Thomson X4 stem
Thomson seatpost and yeti seat
Race face carbon bars

Cuervo

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
Local Bellevue Area.
This bike looks great and is ready to ride. All bearings are tight as new and bike is in perfect riding condition. It has no cable rub or chainslap. I can also throw in a floating brake if you want and can swap the pushed fox for a rebuilt Romic.
Ventana El Cuervo Med
Marzocchi 888RC fork (external rebound and compression)
Go-Ride fork crowns
Truavative Holzfeller Cranks (170mm)
MRP System 3 chainguide with fusion bashring
Easton flat pedals
Hadley laced to Mavic 823 tubeless rear wheel
Marzocchi hub laced to Mavic 729 Stans tubless front wheel
Pushed Fox Vanilla RC shock
New lock on grips
Ultegra rear derailleur
Hayes Mag brakes with Goodridge lines
Scram attack shifter
Thompson seatpost
WTB seat
New cable and housing

Attachments

DHcorndog

Chimp
Sep 16, 2004
portland
this add is for a complete 2005 giant faith bike. I purchased the frame and marzocchi 66 RC new last winter, the build was a mix of parts from a previous bike: new parts included:
FSA Sky pilot head set
FSA platnum ISIS BB
Mavic 325 rear rim and 12mm rear hub
Marzocchi 66 RC 170mm travel fork
Giant M 17'' faith frame with fox DHX 4.0 shock 8'' travel
Titec telliscopic post
the other parts are from my last bike:
Hayes HFX 9 8'' disc brakes, goodridge front hose
Sram x-7 shifters and rear deraillur, deore front
mavic 321 tubless front wheel
race face evolve DH cranks
haro big bloc pedals
kona H bar, FSA stem
the new parts have total of 6 rides on them, I am going to college in Portland and never get out to ride. the bike is is good condition, i tryed to tape parts of the frame that would get cabel rub, but there are some very small scratches all cosmetic. I would prefer local pickup, i am willing to drive 100 miles from portland as well. I will ship, but only if you pay the full cost of S&H. I accept checks and money orders, but prefer paypal or green cash. feel free to ask any questions or call me; Dave@ 541-231-9885 im asking 1800 obo!

Attachments

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Local Bellevue Area.
This bike looks great and is ready to ride. All bearings are tight as new and bike is in perfect riding condition. It has no cable rub or chainslap. I can also throw in a floating brake if you want and can swap the pushed fox for a rebuilt Romic.
Ventana El Cuervo Med
Marzocchi 888RC fork (external rebound and compression)
Go-Ride fork crowns
Truavative Holzfeller Cranks (170mm)
MRP System 3 chainguide with fusion bashring
Easton flat pedals
Hadley laced to Mavic 823 tubeless rear wheel
Marzocchi hub laced to Mavic 729 Stans tubless front wheel
Pushed Fox Vanilla RC shock
New lock on grips
Ultegra rear derailleur
Hayes Mag brakes with Goodridge lines
Scram attack shifter
Thompson seatpost
WTB seat
New cable and housing
I sent you a PM today; but you're probably up riding:>)

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I'm selling a 2006 Marzocchi 66 SL in EXCELLENT condition. There are no dents, dings or gouges in this fork; the paint is as new. I honestly wax this fork (turtle wax) after every ride. The stearer tube is 9.25 inches; the fork is mounted on a large Nomad.

This fork is adjustable, the range is 140-170mm; you get full travel with this fork. The fork has been maintained professionaly, you're welcome to call the shop to verify the condition; the fork was serviced just a month ago; the oil is new.

This fork has never been abused; I've used it for riding Pacific Northwest trails. At 61 years of age, you can belive I'm not going big; this fork is in excellent condition. I'm selling the fork because I want to try riding with a coil; I miss this fork already because it's a pound lighter than the coil version; ufff. I take PayPal or we can arrange payment via direct deposit. Buyer pays for shipping

Scamers Beware! We will prosecute you through the federal trade commission; online fraud is a federal offense. This fork is in excellent condition; buy it if you're looking for a light weight-long travel fork at an excellent price. Please send me an email if you have any questions; I will help you with the set up. thanks, turtle

Attachments

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I was giving it away for free, but now that you insist on a price; so be it. 425.00 if it's PayPal, $400.00 if you pick it up:>). What was I thinking, thanks for the heads up. It's still on my bike so you can check it out.
turtle

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I hear ya, I tried emailing Cuevro to ask about the price of the bike, but didn't hear back; I figure he either sold the bike or was too busy riding to answer. I just totally spaced on the price of the fork; thanks again for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.