Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Learned a new word, but I doubt I will ever use it other than on RM

Prolix

“the state or quality of being unnecessarily or tediously wordy; verbosity: The book offers food for thought but, for all its prolixity, fails to effectively explain what is at the core of irony as a rhetorical strategy.”

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Learned a new word, but I doubt I will ever use it other than on RM

Prolix

“the state or quality of being unnecessarily or tediously wordy; verbosity: The book offers food for thought but, for all its prolixity, fails to effectively explain what is at the core of irony as a rhetorical strategy.”
TLDR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wifey just disowned her mother. MIL Claims the Congress was stormed by the godless Antifa and BLM and that Trump has never told a lie to the American Public and they got into a big argument....It ended up with Ruth saying then we are done with each other and the mom hung up. Ruth locked at me and said that's it she is just too stupid and ignorant to deal with. YAY the Bigoted wench is permanently out of my life :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Its a start...

misdemeanors

For an entire community of kids with blood poisoning and developmental issues.

sweet.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wifey just disowned her mother. MIL Claims the Congress was stormed by the godless Antifa and BLM and that Trump has never told a lie to the American Public and they got into a big argument....It ended up with Ruth saying then we are done with each other and the mom hung up. Ruth locked at me and said that's it she is just too stupid and ignorant to deal with. YAY the Bigoted wench is permanently out of my life :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

yay?

this plague sucks almost as one as the viral one