Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The title says Secret
Well, now it does.

Updated 12:36 PM ET, Mon January 18, 2021
that is the first level of clearance in the military and requires a basic background check. Top Secret is the 10 year DEEP background check.
Confidential is the first level of security clearance. I'm not sure if that's the "first level" in the military, although I had a secret clearance in the military. I have to do the background investigations for public trust every few years and even though I've seen some sites that disagree, it's basically exactly the same as a security clearance investigation. Maybe where it differs is federal vs. whatever else, where federal is standardized.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well, now it does.

Confidential is the first level of security clearance. I'm not sure if that's the "first level" in the military, although I had a secret clearance in the military. I have to do the background investigations for public trust every few years and even though I've seen some sites that disagree, it's basically exactly the same as a security clearance investigation. Maybe where it differs is federal vs. whatever else, where federal is standardized.
Where does security clearance Q fit into things?

Asking for a friend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well, now it does.

I could be wrong, it's been a while. But I think as a service member you are given confidential after boot camp. You have to apply for others.

Again, it's been a while. My TS was first done in '97 and was painful.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Where does security clearance Q fit into things?

Asking for a friend.
I was looking at that earlier, even though there are 3 "official" levels, it goes up much higher than that. This form makes some indication of what those other levels are. I saw that Q and L were for the DOE or nuclear stuff somewhere else, but there are a few levels that may be missing even from this form.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

How do you spell Antifa in Russian?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
maybe probably likely

But being a wholly owned subsidiary of the russian media propaganda machine is a whole new level. Currently that only applies to a president. Hosting and controlling the cossacks is going to make the next trump.
there it is: https://mobile.twitter.com/davetroy/status/1327253991936454663?lang=en (gotta dig a little deeper than just cnn, which is ok with pinning it on fucking rebekah mercer); so it joins OAN as another kremlin tied media outlet for right wing idiots. nice.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Q didn't seem to show up today. Seems like the hard core revolutionists aren't really interested in a revolution if it could have repercussions.
Seems like most of the fuckers that did show up yesterday (and there were some) were boogaloo bois. Don't nip me bro, they actually do spell it that way.

Just a reminder that's the crew that shot a vegas cop and two oakland cops last year during george floyd protests........and are so far one of two people charged for burning shit down in Minneapolis.

They've been trying reeeeeaaal hard to ally with BLM over the last year over some kind of general fuck the gov't sentiment. But their entire ethos is based on civil war and the reemergence of a new, whiter, moron's version of libertarian utopia. They call themselves anarchist capitalists, not realizing that the latter part of that is what causes the problems they claim to want to revolt against.

They seem to be the only dork group not picked out at the capitol in DC so maybe this is their attempt at PR :rofl:

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The boogaloo seem to be opportunistic fools who think we will be better off after some Mad Max action. 1/17/20 was on their calendar for their call to action. The 1/6 riots stirred the hornets nest and suddenly it didnt seem as much fun to attack well armed and ready positions.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I pay for some, but I sample maybe 150 news sites and a) can't afford to support them all and b) wouldn't support some on a bet, e.g.WSJ.
This is me too. I currently subscribe to Guardian, NYT, some MTB stuff. I used to have more but fuck 2020. Also so much stuff is just shit these days. I mean the Graun and OGL aren’t exactly perfect either but fuck. So many ‘journalists’ can’t even think in a straight line, or are so far down their own rabbit holes they can’t even.

This is me too. I currently subscribe to Guardian, NYT, some MTB stuff. I used to have more but fuck 2020. Also so much stuff is just shit these days. I mean the Graun and OGL aren’t exactly perfect either but fuck. So many ‘journalists’ can’t even think in a straight line, or are so far down their own rabbit holes they can’t even.
I have gotten so that I won't read any of the "opinion" crap that the majors publish...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I gotta wonder if there's any living organism he's ever cradled as lovingly as that rifle

We saw a Dodge Ram with a 3%'er sticker while we were driving back from skiing yesterday. Haley asked what it was, because she'd never seen one before, so I told her it meant that the person was racist. Her response? "What a dummy."

My grandparents used to live in Ellijay, GA (also start of the Trail of Tears) and I spent every summer from 7-14 there. I had a lot of bad habits to break when I left for college, to say the least.
I did 2nd through 6th grade in Atlanta, which gave a yankee boy a jarring introduction to southern racism. In New England it's more subtle, but it's present, and not at a small scale.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My grandparents used to live in Ellijay, GA (also start of the Trail of Tears) and I spent every summer from 7-14 there. I had a lot of bad habits to break when I left for college, to say the least.
I did 2nd through 6th grade in Atlanta, which gave a yankee boy a jarring introduction to southern racism. In New England it's more subtle, but it's present, and not at a small scale.
i spent a lot of summer vacations as a kid deep in WVA appalachia (my great grandfather on my dad's side was a coal miner) and in rural maine (my grandma on my mom's side grew up on a farm there). there's a roughly equal number of confederate flags in both locations.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Atlanta would have been much better. Northern GA woods was appalling comparatively, looking back.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I did 2nd through 6th grade in Atlanta, which gave a yankee boy a jarring introduction to southern racism.
I was going to point out how much more reality based and truly metro atlanta is compared to the rest of the state. But then I realized this was probably right before reconstruction and 100 years before Margaret Mitchell began researching for gone with the wind. So hey fair enough!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Insurrection, the movie.

days of entertainment from propublica
and indictments

nippletreesm2.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ditka wannabe meth boy found out

Seems like a lot of these guys might benefit from some larger entity seizing the means of production to keep them safe so to speak. This capitalism shit is dangerous! :rofl:
Wait. They're calling for boycotts of the *retailers* dropping the pillow shit? :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No they're ACHIEVING the goal of contacting retailers and getting them to drop the pillows.

Here's the project

The woman running it is a friggin boss.
Looks like both. Don't competing boycotts just cancel one another out? :rofl:

"Trump’s supporters on social media platforms are now calling for boycotts of the retailers, while other consumers are urging people to not purchase MyPillow products."