Quantcast

>>>> Case of the Mondayz GTM >>>>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Imagine having a job where you could just toss a coin and shrug - ie the weatherman. Will it snow? Will it rain? I dunno!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I love riding/hiking/camping in fresh snow, or even just walking/driving around in fresh snow with no one else around, or playing in snow in the backyard with my son. However, the fun-ness of it at home is short-lived, and the pros are far outweighed by the cons of shoveling/snowblowing, dealing with idiots that can't drive in it, and trails being ice luge tracks for weeks or months after because every urban Bear Grylls thinks they're making a first ascent on some peak in the arctic in their Uggs, snowshoes and winter warmer latte after 3" of snow at the local trails.

The older I get, the more I hate most things about it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this got pulled out of the bushes at a place i have been driving by for the last 15 years....

20201213_180228.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ran out of coffee beans this morning. Had to make espresso from pre-ground beans like some kind of god damned animal.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Man, 2 hours into a meeting with someone and he's talked for 99% of it. Just keeps going too. As if I have an attention span longer than 20 minutes and will be absorbing this force feeding.

No signs of stopping either. I wonder how long he'll go for if I just let him go.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Man, 2 hours into a meeting with someone and he's talked for 99% of it. Just keeps going too. As if I have an attention span longer than 20 minutes and will be absorbing this force feeding.

No signs of stopping either. I wonder how long he'll go for if I just let him go.
2.5 hours and counting. Effective communication is overrated.