Quantcast

>>>> Case of the Mondayz GTM >>>>

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I had a 5 hour meeting/training session about a process management tool, with someone from Austria last week.

I was browsing Ridemonkey within 10 minutes.
Honestly if someone schedules a meeting that goes over an hour they either need to a) break that up into several meetings or b) provide Adderall to all participants. Otherwise you are going to lose people.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I had a 5 hour meeting/training session about a process management tool, with someone from Austria last week.

I was browsing Ridemonkey within 10 minutes.
Had a two hours meeting with my boss and assistants. We went for a walk in the wood.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Honestly if someone schedules a meeting that goes over an hour they either need to a) break that up into several meetings or b) provide Adderall to all participants. Otherwise you are going to lose people.
if it were a zoom meeting....you would hear nothing but my snoring....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
these kinds of pictures could be taken literally anywhere in probably 90% of pennsyltucky.

hell, i see random car-casses in some of the trail networks i ride.
yeah, there are a handful in the trail network in the center of the city here. gotta take some pix next time i'm out there. there was a cool one way back in the woods behind our house in charlottesville. those are/were all pretty overtaken by nature. this one seemed salvadgable. i'm actually surprised it's been there for so long and that no one's taken it off the guy's hands.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
yeah, there are a handful in the trail network in the center of the city here. gotta take some pix next time i'm out there. there was a cool one way back in the woods behind our house in charlottesville. those are/were all pretty overtaken by nature. this one seemed salvadgable. i'm actually surprised it's been there for so long and that no one's taken it off the guy's hands.
a vw restoration shop posted a video of some guys in SA hauling the skin of a vw bus out of the jungle....

20201214_221018.jpg

and a 63 in napa valley....

20201214_221139.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had a google ad that was interesting. I decided why not and now I got a tracking number. I am interested to see if it actually shows up and is legit.

Screenshot_20201207-082348.png

I mean, a 1025 piece tool set for $70 seems a bit crazy. But there is something on its way. :panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a google ad that was interesting. I decided why not and now I got a tracking number. I am interested to see if it actually shows up and is legit.

View attachment 153657

I mean, a 1025 piece tool set for $70 seems a bit crazy. But there is something on its way. :panic:
I would assume that the lifetime warranty in in place because any single $0.07 tool is gonna kill you rather quickly.