Quantcast

Children of the Sanitorium

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

wow, psycho kids... lazy emo, crazy eyes and absolutely psycho girl with chuckie doll in same clothes.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I know that is a bad picture, but their dad just got the biggest beatdown of his life.

Anyone get fired here? What did you say to your children after you got home?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I know that is a bad picture, but their dad just got the biggest beatdown of his life.

You know, I don't know many parents who take their kids to work with them to help clean out the ole office...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

in addition to what Silver said... really, look at that photo again. They're fvcking loony. Like Rob Zombie and the House of a 1000 Congress kinda loony.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
Holy ****. There's 1000 words against the Republican social agenda right there...
And this post points out how shallow, and spineless you freaks are. If Rick was standing in front of you hoes you wouldn't speak a word of what you will post. Pvssies. (yeah, I'd say it to you personally) No hard feelings though right you butt:pirate2:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
And this post points out how shallow, and spineless you freaks are. If Rick was standing in front of you hoes you wouldn't speak a word of what you will post. Pvssies. (yeah, I'd say it to you personally) No hard feelings though right you butt:pirate2:
Hey, my dad didn't bring me to his job last time he got fired as a prop. Two times ago he did, but he asked me to leave the doll at home...

That girl's crying like she found out that Rick's been fvcking the family dog. And with conservative Christian Republican standards lately, I wouldn't be surprised...

Maybe when Rick asks the dog to come he's not asking the same thing you and I are?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

It wouldn't be "Come share the agony of defeat with me in front of millions on national TV."

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I hate f*cking Santorum, and I have to admit the kids are freaky. But I don't like picking on kids...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I hate f*cking Santorum, and I have to admit the kids are freaky. But I don't like picking on kids...
I'm with stupid. It wasn't cool when the frothers did it to Chelsea Clinton and it's not cool now. They can't help it if their dad is a c*nt.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
you don't think I'd tell him that he's a hate mongering sexist fvck?

I think he dragged his kids up there to show the voters that they ousted a family. Not just him.... his whole family.

Feel sorry for the kids.... but he's an @ssmaster.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
who cares really?

you should take this over to thDUmmies on the democraticunderground where it's the subject of a couple dozen threads already.

plus you can type "fcvk" for real.

enjoy!

:)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I feel the tide has turned and now the Repubs will feel what they've been giving... mwuhahahahaha.

Too bad the Dems don't have a mouthpiece as evil as Rush.

You really want all the same bull**** politics just put in reverse? I know it won't happen but I just like to see this country's leadership act just that, like leaders, not bitchy little girls stabbing each other in the back so they can become captain of the chearleading squad.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
You sir, are a master of opinions. Let's take a moment here and analyze your statements...

Holy ****. There's 1000 words against the Republican social agenda right there...
And this post points out how shallow, and spineless you freaks are.
I know Silver needs no defense, but shallow and spineless? How can you know this? Ad Hominem opinion.

If Rick was standing in front of you hoes you wouldn't speak a word of what you will post.
Hoes? Ad Hominem again. And how can you know what any other person will or will not do? Maybe they would and maybe they would not. But all you got here is... opinion.

Ad Hominem opinion. Starting to notice a pattern yet?

(yeah, I'd say it to you personally)
Finally! Something you CAN know. What YOU will do. :clapping:

No hard feelings though right you butt:pirate2:
Ad Hominem opinion... or wait... maybe this is not an opinon. Maybe butt:pirate2:in' is something you have PERSONAL knowledge of.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And this post points out how shallow, and spineless you freaks are. :
About as ironic as calling someone you know nothing about a butt pirate on teh interwebs.

If Rick was standing in front of you hoes you wouldn't speak a word of what you will post.
This actually hits a personal note. Can't speak for fellow ass colonal silver (although we share the same pimp) but I've wanted for years to meet santorum in person. I've wanted to drop trou and grab his cute little butt cheeks for years..........chase him around the parking lot with a pitchfork in hand and a fetus in my pocket while blaring some cher or barbara streisand, my willy flappin in the breeze with a slight list in his direction. Really explore things and get to the heart of his convictions.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
and btw, fvck Santorum. he was the one who made some really assinine comment about the catholic priest molestation problem:

It is startling that those in the media and academia appear most disturbed by this aberrant behavior, since they have zealously promoted moral relativism by sanctioning "private" moral matters such as alternative lifestyles. Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture. When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected. While it is no excuse for this scandal, it is no surprise that Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm.
nice one rick. and here's a good riposte:

Reread it. Nope, try it again. Does it make sense yet? It's hard to wade through his guarded and passive syntax, but I think if one draws out the logic and translates it to plain English, you'd end up with something like "If people I call leftists think gay sex is good, and I think gay sex equals child molestation, then leftists think child molestation is good." Hey, thanks a lot for equating my monogamous, consensual and healthy relationship with repressed perverts raping and molesting children who are taught to trust them with their deepest secrets by an institution that is covering up a global phenomenon and often takes no action at all!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The Internet is not the place for sympathy or good taste, so calling these guys out is a waste.

But I did think more about this. Concession speeches are a necessary part of elections because you do need to address your supporters who worked very hard on your campaign.

But there is nothing in the Senator's Handbook that says you need to trot your family on stage. I know Santorum, even if never turns on the TV again, will regret embarassing his family and causing them suffering.

No one should laugh at children in the public eye, but ultimately it was Santorum's fault.

P.S. I would Nelson-laugh right in his face about losing, just not in front of his family.