Quantcast

Chumba Racing signs....

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Just look at most of the replies so far. No wonder there are so few women in the DH scene. Every time there is a thread about a pro female, all you guys say is whether you'd hit it or not.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Metal said:
Just look at most of the replies so far. No wonder there are so few women in the DH scene. Every time there is a thread about a pro female, all you guys say is whether you'd hit it or not.
It's cause we all have functioning male organs, and that most of us are close to our sexual peak. and... shes ot DUH

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Glad Chumba is putting together a nice team. Always liked their frames. Also glad to hear Lars is on IH, his is the man and I bet he will get great support from IH. And props to Kirckaldie if rumor is true.

Dan

R

Rabie

Metal said:
I think that the lack of gender equity in the dh scene is about the least problematic product of this sort of stupidity. I am Paris Hilton.

dirtygirl

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
SLO
I was thinking that some of you guys could post your photos so I could decide which one of you that I'd hit....that is of course if I could see them with my lazy eye....lol!!!!

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
dirtygirl said:
I was thinking that some of you guys could post your photos so I could decide which one of you that I'd hit....that is of course if I could see them with my lazy eye....lol!!!!

OH SNAP!!!!

Pics to follow... :help:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Sweet, Kote definitely deserves this. She's been through a lot. That girl is crazy, she works some hectic hours in order to make it to races and to train and ride. It's awesome to see good people get a chance like this.

Good luck Kote, see you in SLO this summer?

-Jeff

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Metal said:
No kidding! I've ridden with Kote several times, and must say that she has a ton of natural talent when it comes to riding a bike. I'm really happy to hear that she has a factory ride for this season...she deserves it.

Oh yeah, take this from someone who has ridden with her: I would bet the farm that Kote is faster than everyone who made those comments...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
dirtygirl said:

I hope you like the short :rofl:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
dirtygirl said:
Check your pm's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
stiksandstones said:
Someone posted she has been through a lot?
What does this mean exactly? Is she a drug addict? Homeless? Abused? Do tell.

Wow, you really creep me out.

Kote works crazy hours in order to ride her bike. Please try to respect someone's privacy. I meant to let the world know that Kote is not some spoiled little brat, but a very hard working person who has paid her dues, and deserves this deal.

Props to Kote.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Word...

Take it easy on her gentleman - and I mean gentleman.

I had no idea who she was - just saw the report on Decline so I thought I'd post it here. Sounds like she is a good person, and a rider with skillz - the upcoming season should be a good one.

DylanDean:
...except that Lars is riding for Iron Horse again
WHAAAAA?!

Wait a sec - when did this happen?

-Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I run into Lars from time to time over here at the local spot (Diablo) in Jersey.... so he's gonna be on an I.H. Sunday??? Crazy.-

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
bikenweed said:
[sarcasm]lol, there's no such thing as BAD publicity, if she didn't want to have negative attention on her then she shouldn't have ever picked up a bike. [/sarcasm]

I'm guessing that Stik is/was referring to his wife, Leigh.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
dirtygirl said:
My guess is most of them. Right in the face. :weee:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I'm still impressed with the portrait. Only time I have seen someone actually get one taken to use on a resume. Slightly more impressive than the typical photo of dude with beer in one hand scratching his ass with the other that he sends to sponsors.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Transcend said:
I'm still impressed with the portrait. Only time I have seen someone actually get one taken to use on a resume. Slightly more impressive than the typical photo of dude with beer in one hand scratching his ass with the other that he sends to sponsors.
i'm with you.
it's like she wants to be taken seriously. it's neither the type of picture you mentioned, or one of her stradding some bike in some hot pants.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
amydalayna said:
i'm with you.
it's like she wants to be taken seriously. it's neither the type of picture you mentioned, or one of her stradding some bike in some hot pants.
Ah yes, the infamous hot pants photos. Unfortunately, I don't receive many of those come team selection time. :ouch:

I have plenty of camera stuff - I'm opening a studio for hot pants resume photos! We don't care if you can ride, you just have to have a sweet ass!

Advisory: I won't be basing team selection on this, but i may get a new desktp image out of it!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
bikenweed said:

Kote works crazy hours in order to ride her bike. Please try to respect someone's privacy. I meant to let the world know that Kote is not some spoiled little brat, but a very hard working person who has paid her dues, and deserves this deal.

Props to Kote.
WTF was that about??? It is just when I read "been through a lot" the athletes in sports I have met or read about there is always some inspirational story about how they came from tragic events and broke through, etc was all I meant.
You people are so sensitive it boggles the mind.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
W4S said:
[sarcasm]lol, there's no such thing as BAD publicity, if she didn't want to have negative attention on her then she shouldn't have ever picked up a bike. [/sarcasm]

I'm guessing that Stik is/was referring to his wife.
You should stick to other things besides guessing...because as I said in my above reply, I was thinking there was some big story behind the guys words...do not know what my wife has to do with it?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yo, I have a for real question.
Is Kote that racer that always has a bird sitting on her shoulder?
There was a girl from Cali that raced our scene for a year and that pic looks just like her, so I was just curious.
If that is her, she is cute, fast, and showed up to all the races including Windrock. Badazz.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
stiksandstones said:
You should stick to other things besides guessing...because as I said in my above reply, I was thinking there was some big story behind the guys words...do not know what my wife has to do with it?
I get paid to juxtapose ideas. I thought your wife had a good story, no offense meant.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
W4S said:
I get paid to juxtapose ideas. I thought your wife had a good story, no offense meant.
No worries, I meant no offense either, just thought there was some inspirational story there-I love stories of triumph through adversity, call me old fashioned.

sharkdh

Monkey
Feb 12, 2006
in the area
Yeah Chumba!
fantastic
and here's some more great news:

Buying a CHUMBA
If you are interested in purchasing a CHUMBA bicycle, please contact our Sales and Marketing Manager, Nick Sunseri, at 714-986-9180.

Way to go Nick!
Chumba is lucky to have you on board.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
This thread is funny, handbags and all! It's all a big E-Soap Opera!

Makes me smile inside, and how knob-end Sunseri got another job in the "industry" is beyond me...then again all publicity is g........:rolleyes:

Nearly forgot..................."I'd hit it", then agian I'd hit myself if I could turn fast enough!