Quantcast

Chumba Racing signs....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Akula_7 said:
This thread is funny, handbags and all! It's all a big E-Soap Opera!

Makes me smile inside, and how knob-end Sunseri got another job in the "industry" is beyond me...then again all publicity is g........:rolleyes:

Nearly forgot..................."I'd hit it", then agian I'd hit myself if I could turn fast enough!
Cannot BELIEVE sunseri got another job. Mr I send out false press releases because I get fired. Who in their right minds hires him?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
beaverbiker said:
Kote is a ripper, and not afraid to charge some gnarly trails. Another reason why SLO has siiiiiiiiiiick riders. haha
SLO has a lot of really good riders. Congratualtions Kote !:trophy_br

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
stiksandstones said:
This is pure bike industry...
If all this scenery wasn't so damn pretty, I'd go racing MX!

The question is where in the "Sam Hill"(did you see what I have done there), did Sunseri get a reference from?

Mr. Chumba Man - "So past references then Mr. Sunseri, I see you have Jeff Streber down here"

Mr. Sunseri - "Yeah were still good buddies!!!"

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
santacruzer87 said:
you just lost the farm

-Ryan
NORBA license #222079
Duuude, bad news:

Kote beat you at Mammoth, Brian Head, Snowmass, Schweitzer, and Deer Valley, all in 2005. :hot:

Yeah, she's quick, as are most of the women's pro field. Heck, Marla beat me in 2004 at Mammoth.

Didn't mean to get on anyone's case earlier, I just don't want to gossip about anyone, start any false rumors, or anything of that nature.:) I also have no life, and thought it would be fun to see if she is quicker than SantaCruzed87.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bikenweed said:
Duuude, bad news:

Kote beat you at Mammoth, Brian Head, Snowmass, Schweitzer, and Deer Valley, all in 2005. :hot:

Yeah, she's quick, as are most of the women's pro field. Heck, Marla beat me in 2004 at Mammoth.

Didn't mean to get on anyone's case earlier, I just don't want to gossip about anyone, start any false rumors, or anything of that nature.:) I also have no life, and thought it would be fun to see if she is quicker than SantaCruzed87.
Dude actually you are wrong. You're talking to Ryan candrashoff, He won Semi Deer Valley. He smoked her, Not to brag cause she is a chick but I beat her by 20 seconds? license 225811. Check again, he gave u the wrong number. Blt2 ride, the farm is lost even though I didnt say anything vulgar.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Oh yeah, huh. Well, 222079 is the # for a Ryan Dawson. I just figured some "punk jr x kid" was trying to one up Kote. Well, she is definitely faster than the Ryan Dawson character.

LOL. We really are wasting our time now. Props to Kote and sorry for the thread derailment. It is true though that the chicks are going faster than ever, and jumping a ton of stuff. Basically the pro women's field (at least the top few riders) and the Expert men are neck and neck. I think that's rad the women are pinning it like that.

I got 3rd at Deer Valley DH right behind Ryan and Señor Canfield. Wish I didn't wreck OTB in Barny Ruble, but what fun is life without taking chances?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Metal said:
Just look at most of the replies so far. No wonder there are so few women in the DH scene. Every time there is a thread about a pro female, all you guys say is whether you'd hit it or not.
So that's a yes for sanjay.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bikenweed said:
Oh yeah, huh. Well, 222079 is the # for a Ryan Dawson. I just figured some "punk jr x kid" was trying to one up Kote. Well, she is definitely faster than the Ryan Dawson character.

LOL. We really are wasting our time now. Props to Kote and sorry for the thread derailment. It is true though that the chicks are going faster than ever, and jumping a ton of stuff. Basically the pro women's field (at least the top few riders) and the Expert men are neck and neck. I think that's rad the women are pinning it like that.

I got 3rd at Deer Valley DH right behind Ryan and Señor Canfield. Wish I didn't wreck OTB in Barny Ruble, but what fun is life without taking chances?
My bad homeboy, you are right. I thought that guy was Candroshoff. It doesn't matter anyway, she's quick for a chick but there are lots of people faster than her on RM. Im juniorx but Im not a punk. Who cares, Props to her for the ride and the good looks.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
santacruzer87 said:
bikenweed said:
Kote beat you at Mammoth, Brian Head, Snowmass, Schweitzer, and Deer Valley, all in 2005. QUOTE]

thats not everywhere, and they were close, and Im a lot faster now, I'll repost after sea otter
LOL powned... Just dig the hole deeper...

Oh, and Biker3, props, you are way more mature than I was at 18. How funny is that, some kid says he's faster than Kote, but loses to her at most races. Uhm, yeah... Kote is also a very humble person, something we all should probably take into account.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bikenweed said:
santacruzer87 said:
LOL powned... Just dig the hole deeper...

Oh, and Biker3, props, you are way more mature than I was at 18. How funny is that, some kid says he's faster than Kote, but loses to her at most races. Uhm, yeah... Kote is also a very humble person, something we all should probably take into account.
Its all good, You always talk moderataly on here, and I try to as well. If you can't admit when you are wrong, then you have some serious personal issues. Back to Kote, SHE IS HOT, and FAST, and Chumbas are solid bikes. She'll be solid next season. On more chick news, I heard the luna chix are keeping Kathy Pruitt so thats good news for her. People were saying they were dropping the gravity team.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Transcend said:
Ya, it was actually pretty hard to decide which one to post between the 2 of 'em.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say post them both.

Then again, this could be a bad idea.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
santacruzer87 said:
bikenweed said:
Kote beat you at Mammoth, Brian Head, Snowmass, Schweitzer, and Deer Valley, all in 2005. QUOTE]

thats not everywhere, and they were close, and Im a lot faster now, I'll repost after sea otter
Interesting...please post after Sea Otter.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Speaking of girls getting fast and going big, Lisa Myklak has been hitting some HUGE jumps this winter, easily the biggest Ive ever seen a chick hit. She's also in great shape and I expect will be on fixture on the podium this year.

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
TheInedibleHulk said:
Speaking of girls getting fast and going big, Lisa Myklak has been hitting some HUGE jumps this winter, easily the biggest Ive ever seen a chick hit. She's also in great shape and I expect will be on fixture on the podium this year.
I second that. Lisa is a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr. I've seen her crash so freaking hard, and then get up like it was nothing. I would have still been on the ground for sure.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
She wrecked a double a couple weeks ago that had me scared sh1tless for about 4 hours. It's an honest 25+ foot gap with a slight step up out of a berm. Youre going crazy fast and its very high consequence. The next weekend she was back out hitting the same set.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Transcend said:
Ya, it was actually pretty hard to decide which one to post between the 2 of 'em.
I would have done some pretty stupid things to get rid of that piece of all-thread that I was using on my BCD and get a real axle. My bike wouldn't even track straight because my wheel was crooked. Good time.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
amydalayna said:
so... this thread went from who would bump and grind with Kote... and then who is faster than her.

that's sad.
.....there's been alot of bickering and nonsense around here lately.....

really sucks. :mad:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Metal said:
I would have done some pretty stupid things to get rid of that piece of all-thread that I was using on my BCD and get a real axle. My bike wouldn't even track straight because my wheel was crooked. Good time.
It was indeed a good time. The entire 16 hour drive was worth that photo. Too funny.