Quantcast

Clemson ride pics+ video

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
We used my Bother In Laws tracker to build the old DS course there. We had to get a permit to have the dirt dumped and to run the tracker out there. You may want to look into this. You can rent a Bob Cat for $250 a day at Home Depot. You will have to find a way to get it out there.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
We have Building Rights, i dont know if that includes Bobcats...
Like I said we had to get a permit to run any equipment out there last time that course was worked on. I really don't think things have changed any. You may want to look into it. I would hate for you to lose your right to build out there just because you didn't ask. Just trying to help out here.:cheers:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
By request and in no order of the trail.

**Warning objects in the picture are larger than they appear.**

These pictures show roughly 10 percent of the trail. The course will be about 4+ min long at full speed and our goal is to be able to host an event early spring 07/ Keep checking for updates.

send me a pm with your email if you want to be on the clemson freeride mass email list.

Jon

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
did yall work this weekend jon? looks good man
Yea james, we worked saturday and sunday. On saturday a guy stopped by, Matt Griffin i think, he was on an SEI hardtail and he said that he was pretty excited about what we had done so far. The trail is really comming along, we are getting close to the section where we are gonna build a wall ride.

The pictures really dont do most of the trail justice.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yeah man it is looking good, I may head out there later this afternoon. Yeah I know Matt, and he does race for SEI.

Yea james, we worked saturday and sunday. On saturday a guy stopped by, Matt Griffin i think, he was on an SEI hardtail and he said that he was pretty excited about what we had done so far. The trail is really comming along, we are getting close to the section where we are gonna build a wall ride.

The pictures really dont do most of the trail justice.

skerb

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Clemson,SC
its going to be a sweet trail, had a great time building and riding sunday night...thanks guys

this makes it look like napolean dynomite...it looks soo small....

aviatorsman

Chimp
Oct 28, 2006
i'm sure my engineering lab prof would be proud of my use of our 10 min lecture today........i put that time to good use:

i cant wait for the DH course to get finished. its gonna be a fast ride

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah we need to get some pictures of the lower sections up. I dont want to give the impression that this is a bunny slope course. We also need a video off someone riding from top to bottom.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah we need to get some pictures of the lower sections up. I dont want to give the impression that this is a bunny slope course. We also need a video off someone riding from top to bottom.
the 2 doubles are finished, the scorpion chutes are almost done (9 huge berms!), the wall ride has been planned and wood has been procured. Lets try to get in 1 or 2 more work days before finals. The weather has been very nice to us lets take advantage.