Quantcast

Collegiate nats pictures

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Thank god for the top tube of the Rotec! Saved my nuts for sure! Top picture looks like I'm wearing orange bell bottoms. That was one hell of a compression, it all happened extremely quick, didn't know exactly what was going on at the time! Just after the last pic, I think I ran into you, or at least came very close!

Awesome pics, thanks for the sequence! Helps put the pieces together!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
NICE! It is a little soft, but I like the black and white contrast! Do you have that picture in full color? I'm hoping someone has a full color pic that shows off my sweet orange fisherman pants!

Where can I find your gallery?
b&w is where my head went when i saw that image, but color could be cool also.

I'll have a gallery up in the near future. I'm slammed right now with all kinds of to-do's at the moment... today is my son's birthday and my little bro is getting married this weekend, but i'll get more images up soon.

one of the Lees-Mcrae kids (ben, i think) from sunday's DS

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
^^^^Sweet! I only saw one or so people hanging out underneath the chair in the wide open section with a camera. Anyone know if there was anyone taking pictures or video underneath the chair?

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
^^^^Sweet! I only saw one or so people hanging out underneath the chair in the wide open section with a camera. Anyone know if there was anyone taking pictures or video underneath the chair?
I was down there during div 1 but by that point I was far too drunk to be worrying about taking pictures.

However, if you heard any loud/obnoxious yelling or smelled some cheeb, that was likely me.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
I'm pretty sure I noticed a bit of both on my run! Shucks, those ruts were epic, would be sad If no one got any shots of those turns, or just the general slopefest it was!