Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I would love to find out this was all staged and elaborate political theater. I’m not saying I think it was, just that I’d want to see how things unfold if that turned out to be the case.
i think it's more the suspicion that D2S is exaggerating what actually happened, eg not actually shot / grazed by bullet as he is claiming (people are saying if he was grazed by a bullet there would be more extensive injury). the ol' futbol flop, if you will.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I thought that immediately upon hearing he survived. I regularly fire .223 and 5.56 and at 200yds that round could have been moving at 2200-2400 feet per second, and with 500-600ish ft. lbs of energy. the idea that he'd get simply nicked in the ear is possible but damn his luck.
Early in the first campaign Trump had an incident on stage where he there was a perceived threat and SS tried to swarm him, but he appeared unafraid. THAT struck me as super staged then.
:tinfoil: if it was staged that means people we're murdered in order to pull off the show.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
eh, I thought initial speculation was that he was cut from flying glass from the teleprompter...

I mean it's not like he would lie to make himself look better to his cult-lite followers.... would he?

Would he?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
JD is leaning in hard on the kid angle. I saw a clip of him claiming that each American child should get a vote count which would be cast by their parent as a proxy. So if you have two parents with three kids you’d get a five vote household. I’m sure the unspoken part is that all the votes will be cast by the father, including the mother’s vote. I’m also certain this would somehow necessitate declaring homosexual marriage as unrecognized.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
JD is leaning in hard on the kid angle. I saw a clip of him claiming that each American child should get a vote count which would be cast by their parent as a proxy. So if you have two parents with three kids you’d get a five vote household. I’m sure the unspoken part is that all the votes will be cast by the father, including the mother’s vote. I’m also certain this would somehow necessitate declaring homosexual marriage as unrecognized.
Vote count based on how many truck nutz you own.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It's like a page out of the playbook.

Reagan's ability to talk about substantive issues with understandable terms and to focus on mainstream American concerns earned him the laudatory moniker the "Great Communicator". He also earned the nickname "Teflon President" in that public perceptions of him were not substantially tarnished by the multitude of controversies that arose during his administration.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
He can't be this fuckin' dumb. :homer:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's like a page out of the playbook.

Reagan's ability to talk about substantive issues with understandable terms and to focus on mainstream American concerns earned him the laudatory moniker the "Great Communicator". He also earned the nickname "Teflon President" in that public perceptions of him were not substantially tarnished by the multitude of controversies that arose during his administration.
Reagan was a piece of shit, but he didn't fuck kids.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's possible that the only true thing he's ever said is that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose any voters.

Per results it seems the majority of white women don't mind being "grabbed by the pussy", a well documented family value.