Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Satire from The Borowitz Report
Bloomberg Offers Trump Ten Billion Dollars to Leave White House by End of Day

By Andy Borowitz
November 8, 2019

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg upended the 2020 Presidential race on Friday by offering Donald J. Trump ten billion dollars to leave the White House by the end of the day.

“I will deposit ten billion dollars into your account in Moscow, Riyadh, or wherever you do your banking these days,” Bloomberg announced. “All you have to do is go.”

In addition to the ten-billion-dollar offer, Bloomberg told Trump that he would cover the moving expenses of Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Kellyanne Conway, and any other associates “that you haven’t already gotten rid of.”

On Capitol Hill, congressional Democrats expressed sadness that Bloomberg’s offer, if successful, would eliminate the need for impeachment, which many of them had been looking forward to.

But Representative Adam Schiff of California struck a more philosophical note. “If ten billion dollars gets rid of Donald Trump, that’s a quid pro quo I’m okay with,” he said.
Too bad it's from Borowitz.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
But are there any Mexicans in Germany? I DONT THINK SO!

TAKE THAT LIBTARDS!

But building and monitoring the wall creates jobs, and it keeps job stealing foreign folks out. It’s a win-win BOGO twofer!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Interesting. State/Bolton internally overruled OMB/Mulvaney.
The mustache is not amused by this chicanery!

There was some soft headed mouth breather on NPR this morning whose name I didn't catch claiming that the whole Ukraine thing is a non-story because Ukraine got aid "eventually, anyway", therefore, nothing wrong and definitely not a quid-pro-quo.

Semi-related:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"What a shocking revelation!" - No one who was paying attention.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007