Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats not the fucking point. The point is that every other POTUS in recent history has released their returns for public scrutiny, and he said that he would release them.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Not to mention that this calls into question many of his dealings as a 3 star General and the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency. It will be interesting to see how this plays out...I see a head rolling...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It starts..."The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media, and the whole world will soon see, as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial, and will not be questioned."

http://shareblue.com/in-despotic-declaration-trump-senior-advisor-says-trumps-power-will-not-be-questioned/#.WKDfShSqRT9.facebook
He looks like a henchman from any super hero movie. Another dead eyed Fascist trying to help steer the ship, great.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Lindsey Graham (R) just kind of unloaded on das Trump administration w/r/t Russia, connections, punishment for election tampering, the need for investigation and heavier sanctions/punishment for above.

at the same time, Trump praised Devos, "showing genius" during her hearings. :crazy:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Article is so full of win...

"...senior Trump administration official said...that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”

You have only been in place for weeks.

"...Conway, counselor to the president, said Trump had “full confidence” in Flynn. Minutes later, however, Spicer delivered a contradictory statement to reporters."

Well? Which is it?

“The president is evaluating the situation,” Spicer’s statement read. “He’s speaking to Vice President Pence relative to the conversation the vice president had with Gen. Flynn and also speaking to various other people about what he considers the single most important subject there is: Covering our collective asses.”

There is the truth.