the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
some of my favorite takes:

"I personally don't think Trump Jr. is high It's just the people who get high often and immediately recognize when someone is high who are near-universally saying he is "

"I'd like to ask everyone to please *stop* saying, by the tens of thousands, all over Twitter and on every single social media platform in the United States and around the world, that the president's son was high as Voyager 1 during his RNC speech "

"The one thing I'll say about whatever was going on with Donald Trump Jr. tonight is that there's a school of thought within the Trump Organization that says it's not a lie if you literally have no recollection of ever saying it and do not recall being at the RNC even for a minute "

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Dude.

watch that shit

She nuts
It wasn’t so much a campaign speech as it was a school play soliloquy.
Christ almighty, they are both higher than kites.......
how is don jr going to up his cocaine intake for night 2 and not kill himself? TUNE IN TONIGHT TO FIND OUT
Holy fuck that woman is bat shit crazy.
Her speech was pre-recorded. This was the best they could put forward.

Also, for the record, Puerto Ricans are indeed American citizens, so that's kind of odd that she portrays herself as a 1st gen immigrant.

The middle class "tens of thousands of dollars" line is a total load of horseshit, among the many other lies, too. "He emancipates and lifts you up". Uh huh.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Also, for the record, Puerto Ricans are indeed American citizens, so that's kind of odd that she portrays herself as a 1st gen immigrant.
Yes, but Puerto Ricans are brown so they don't count. Her dad was, apparently Irish. He had to come to america to escape the oppression of universal healthcare and a semi-functional social safety net*. Story of America, yo!

*Yes I'm aware that the Ireland of the 50's is very different from that of today.
Edit: And you know Cream Pie Brian ate that shit up, cock in hand.

edit 2: Gads. The more I read about her and her background, she's either a genuinely evil political succubus, or the mental health system in this country really has failed to a worse degree than I had already thought.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"The spectacle made clear one fact that’s become evident these past four years: This is a party that no longer knows what it stands for, other than hating Democrats and loving Trump. The GOP on display Monday night wasn’t a party engaged in a real battle of ideas with their political opponents. The RNC is a vehicle for the Trump show, a one-man performance of cultural grievance fueled by lies about Democrats." - Vox

Based on all my crazy right wing Facebook contacts, this is not only spot in, but working for them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"The spectacle made clear one fact that’s become evident these past four years: This is a party that no longer knows what it stands for, other than hating Democrats and loving Trump. The GOP on display Monday night wasn’t a party engaged in a real battle of ideas with their political opponents. The RNC is a vehicle for the Trump show, a one-man performance of cultural grievance fueled by lies about Democrats." - Vox

Based on all my crazy right wing Facebook contacts, this is not only spot in, but working for them.

45d5ad4531150f90b91891ec62786adbac0e616c98c5a273a87414b66a3c7db4_1.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

This has been my gut feeling. Why debate ideas when you can argue ideology?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Come on man. The prostests are a demonstration/reminder/illustrator that you can't just act like the gov't is for coralling people in political winds. Of the people by the people, for the people.....all that.

Portland PD reformed yet? No?

That's why the protests.