Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Culturally they are.
Theyre also the ones that got their house seats....

But Democrats underperformed in the U.S. House, where they’ve lost almost every toss-up race that has been projected so far and Republicans have made a net gain of 5 seats and counting. ...In that sense, the election could be described as more of a repudiation of Trump specifically than of Republicans writ large.
Yes, the democrats performed well in the competitive battlegrounds of Brooklyn and Cambridge, but underperformed almost anywhere else, losing seats in the house. Just ask Cal Cunningham and Sara Gideon how they feel about ultra-liberalism and how it affected their chances. Maine turned blue and still rejected her.

On top of that, we're very likely to have a senate led by Bitch Mcconneel for the 800 millionth year since he crawled out of the ectoplasm and he's not likely to bend to ANY sort of shenanigans that AOC and Bernie dream up. Better for Biden to position himself as a moderate, get some things done, and win the democrats a little good faith going into the next round of elections so they don't lose more seats.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Yes, the democrats performed well in the competitive battlegrounds of Brooklyn and Cambridge, but underperformed almost anywhere else, losing seats in the house. Just ask Cal Cunningham and Sara Gideon how they feel about ultra-liberalism and how it affected their chances. Maine turned blue and still rejected her.

On top of that, we're very likely to have a senate led by Bitch Mcconneel for the 800 millionth year since he crawled out of the ectoplasm and he's not likely to bend to ANY sort of shenanigans that AOC and Bernie dream up. Better for Biden to position himself as a moderate, get some things done, and win the democrats a little good faith going into the next round of elections so they don't lose more seats.
Yes I know the math, I was talking about sum totals overall. I was comparing backgrounds of democrat house seats won vs. democrat house seats lost.

Keep in mind the only people rabidly supporting fools like pelosi, schumer (and senate fossils like feinstein), and even biden himself, are also the same age as those people.

People our age who were sentient beings in 2008 recognize the harm done by obama 'healing the nation' after bush and forgiving and forgetting. Doing that got us the orange shit gaboon. I'm really hoping that little game is over. Because everyone knows the next one is going to be even worse.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

a little perspective-cal was literally the fourth choice to run against tillis, and then fucked himself just like john edwards by not being able to keep his dick in his pants. no one wants to see nc turn consistently blue more than me, but he was a shit candidate from the get-go. check out jeff jackson from clt - he has a bright future in store.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watched joes speech on repeat....

for christ sake....quit fucking yelling....there is a microphone in front of you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

That’s your main critique?

I guess if that’s all you have to pick on, that’s pretty good!
His teeth are too white,. Bring the orange guy back.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That’s your main critique?

I guess if that’s all you have to pick on, that’s pretty good!
grating is all....akin to sounding like the white woman who thought she was a indian who ran for president....

substance of speech was fine.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yes I know the math, I was talking about sum totals overall. I was comparing backgrounds of democrat house seats won vs. democrat house seats lost.

Keep in mind the only people rabidly supporting fools like pelosi, schumer (and senate fossils like feinstein), and even biden himself, are also the same age as those people.

People our age who were sentient beings in 2008 recognize the harm done by obama 'healing the nation' after bush and forgiving and forgetting. Doing that got us the orange shit gaboon. I'm really hoping that little game is over. Because everyone knows the next one is going to be even worse.
if aoc sticks around and is not getting what she wants...she can always run people against pelosi and schumer and feinstein....she doen't share the money she raises with the dnc campaign committee....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a little perspective-cal was literally the fourth choice to run against tillis, and then fucked himself just like john edwards by not being able to keep his dick in his pants. no one wants to see nc turn consistently blue more than me, but he was a shit candidate from the get-go. check out jeff jackson from clt - he has a bright future in store.
republicans winning in districts redrawn by democrats in nc....weird...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
grating is all....akin to sounding like the white woman who thought she was a indian who ran for president....

substance of speech was fine.
I didn't think he was yelling, just enthusiastic. Also keep in mind that he has a stutter, if you haven't noticed, and such yelling-like behavior is apparently a technique to sidestep said stutter. Have some sympathy for him.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
if aoc sticks around and is not getting what she wants...she can always run people against pelosi and schumer and feinstein....she doen't share the money she raises with the dnc campaign committee....

She shouldnt. Recent victories aside, the DNC is as big a nest of vipers as the RNC.

Now that we have seemingly rid ourselves of the Trumpapottamous, it is truly time for a viable 3d party to arise. One that is full of nutjobs, whackos and morons with strange chromosomal alignments.

I would suggest a Monkey party, but...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.