Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Project 25 dude said things could remain bloodless if the left let them be. Guess he wasn’t figuring that someone might beat him to the punch.
…assuming this was in fact an assassination attempt from the left. With the current state of things I wouldn’t be surprised to find out this was a staged event, a lone actor, or even someone on the right who had enough. I’m sure we will get an earful of news and perspectives in the coming days.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Project 25 dude said things could remain bloodless if the left let them be. Guess he wasn’t figuring that someone might beat him to the punch.
…assuming this was in fact an assassination attempt from the left. With the current state of things I wouldn’t be surprised to find out this was a staged event, a lone actor, or even someone on the right who had enough. I’m sure we will get an earful of news and perspectives in the coming days.
Don't forget the supreme Court did just grant blanket presidential immunity

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I’m guessing he’s going to recover physically and turn this into a rallying point.
good job in getting him re elected...
Riechstag fire.

If this dude was "legit" he shouldn't have done it at all, or he should have spent more time at the range, because now the right has excuse for violence. This doesn't play out well at all. Mark my words.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That's either ketchup from his hamberder or his makeup artists gun spat out some concentrate when they were topping up his orange.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ahh well, you are so screwed now. (and you're gonna take the rest of us down with you... Thanks mate)
The Orangina is going win now and then let slip the dogs on you.

*EDIT* unless he lets them loose Before the election... That would I think change a lots of swing voters minds about him.

Last edited: