Quantcast

Country Park Tomorrow

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i didn't color it...that's what you see when you're in the grip of the oppressor! color fades to gray....and then you die! :dead:

side note: hmm, i just noticed that i have really wolf like ears...kinda pointy and rear facing. freaky.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
escapeartist said:
Heres what I got. Nothing great but you'l get over it

Zack in a Berm

And...the one you've all been waiting for...the first Motomike pic on RM that is even worth looking at...
i played around with the color correction on these pics. not sure if it made them better or not. u like or no?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Mikes looks better, but theres something about Zachs that just doesnt look right. I just pulled em straight off the camera and threw them up, most of the could definetly use some work. I dont use my digital camera enough to really get the hang of action shots.

BTW is anyone wants full sizes shoot a PM my way.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
manimal said:
i didn't color it...that's what you see when you're in the grip of the oppressor! color fades to gray....and then you die! :dead:

side note: hmm, i just noticed that i have really wolf like ears...kinda pointy and rear facing. freaky.
Ha, besides the pics of your kid riding, that might be your best post ever.:)

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I need to go back out there sometime. I also need to go to Motomikes place. Hey motomikizzle, when will you have a ride out there again? :)

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
we're coming from another spot to hit it. Remember towards the top there is a small berm on one of the alternate lines. It's the one that is on the right in the woods as you're looking down the course. We're going that way and just at the end of the berm, shooting straight across everything towards the log jump. Sprinting the whole way.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
ZachTheMech said:
sprinting a 45 pound bike is no fun, but that jump sure the hell is.
I really wanted to hit that jump today, but I didn't think I could get enough speed with my single-speed setup on the Scratch. If Willeville didn't take my bike from me I would have hit it for sure.