Quantcast

Crankworx - Live.

Vang_9tuzz

Chimp
May 26, 2007
Denmark
Good pictures - look at Sam at the end landing the GLC flat. Damn his outfit looks like a clown suite but a very fast clown.

Well, a bit.
I mostly get the asociation of sam loking like somthing from the darside(star wars), esspecially when he races all black or almost all black and you can't see his eyes in the googles on pics/video.
Hæhæ!! The new Skywalker!!! :banana:

What about the guy standing on the cliff/edge, he might had gotton some pics of the overtaking!?
Who the F is he? any one knows?

How is Whistler btw? Are they boys from the flat as a pancake country doing fine? :biggrin: :cheers:

Holla from DK!!

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
What about the guy standing on the cliff/edge, he might had gotton some pics of the overtaking!?
Who the F is he? any one knows?

if you look at the litter pics, sam was already by brian before monkey hands, the section of trail before the glc drops, he must've passed him coming down ho chi min or somewhere on the lower mountain....just speculating here though

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
sam passed brian right before the entrance to monkey hands on the straight before sam was standing sprinting and brian sitting pedaling

Mar 23, 2007
Garbo's over...
peep the kids training for the slopestyle....
The two guys on the banshees are killing it...BODY VARIAL!!!!!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Good pictures - look at Sam at the end landing the GLC flat. Damn his outfit looks like a clown suite but a very fast clown.
I don't understand why he isn't wearing the piss out of the traditional white/rainbow champ jersey. I'd sleep in mine if I ever won.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I don't think he is allowed to wear outside of World Cup races. Even then I'm not sure he can wear it until final race runs.
you can wear it whenever and wherever you like. Fabien is wearing his is Les Gets in Earthed 3 and throughout most (all?) of the practices for the WC's in Earthed 4.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Thanks for reports and pics all! Specially from Litter. Way Cool!

I miss Whistler bad...

flat broke

Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, CA
I was checking out the small highlight vids on the website and was really bummed to find that the same jackass that MC'd the Colorado one is doing Whistler. I'm praying that the Rip.tv feed doesnt feature this guy, but I doubt it. How come it seems like all bike/skate/snow productions that hit television or the web always feature some kook that has no idea wtf he/she is talking about as the announcer/commentary person? You can't tell me there isn't some mellow local that couldn't have used a couple grand or passes etc. in exchange for a no b.s. commentary/play by play on the event. For that matter, there are always guys on the D.L. that can't ride and could give good insight etc. between runs. Why do we have to suffer through listening to some wannabe WWF anouncer? The whole time I was watching the Colorado Crankworks vids, all I could think was when is this guy going to bust out with, "Hulk Hogan eat your heart out , its a back flip". :rolleyes:

Chris

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I was checking out the small highlight vids on the website and was really bummed to find that the same jackass that MC'd the Colorado one is doing Whistler. I'm praying that the Rip.tv feed doesnt feature this guy, but I doubt it. How come it seems like all bike/skate/snow productions that hit television or the web always feature some kook that has no idea wtf he/she is talking about as the announcer/commentary person? You can't tell me there isn't some mellow local that couldn't have used a couple grand or passes etc. in exchange for a no b.s. commentary/play by play on the event. For that matter, there are always guys on the D.L. that can't ride and could give good insight etc. between runs. Why do we have to suffer through listening to some wannabe WWF anouncer? The whole time I was watching the Colorado Crankworks vids, all I could think was when is this guy going to bust out with, "Hulk Hogan eat your heart out , its a back flip". :rolleyes:

Chris
Brad Ewen is sort of the go-to guy for any bike events the past few years. He did the Rampage, the Bike mag awards, Crankworx etc...

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
My .02

Rennie

Lopes

Cedric

Four Wheel Guy

Griffiths

Moseley

Jeff Bryson