Quantcast

Crankworx, the other thread

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thank you for shooting the WWX and posting 'em up in here!
You're welcome! It was fun shooting with them.

Giant Slalom

I'm not too happy with how these came out... I edited them a bit on a laptop like the other pics, so that doesn't help...

Swanguen and Mingnaar

Lopes

Beerten

Guido Tschugg

Lopes crashed and Minnaar stopped to make sure he was still good.

Men
1. Greg Minnaar
2. Brian Lopes
3. Gee Atherton
4. Guido Tschugg

Women
1. Anneke Beerten
2. Sheryl Mcleod
3. Helene Valerie Fruhwirth
4. Lorraine Blancher

Last edited:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have Canadia Open pics, but it doesn't look like i'll be able to upload them until friday (when I get home) at the soonest. 28K innernet at dwaugh's house...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Canadia Open pics...finally

Harold Woolnough

Mads Weidemann

Brett Hornfelt

Before

After (a few seconds later)

After taking that first shot, I looked down the trail and saw him laying in the trail not moving. I ran down and saw one of the bike patrol people running over. He was knocked out for about a minute and snoring... He woke up and gradually realized what happened. They brought him down to road and was taken to get checked out.

back up at my spot

Photo taking is gnarly

Jared Rando

...more pics

Last edited:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Nope. I've been using 2 pairs of vivitar 285's (1 pocker wizard/pair), 20D, sigma 10-20, tamron 17-35. A day or two before that race, 2 flashes stopped working... so I just used 2 flashes separately. I'm thinking of getting another pocket wizard so I can use a third flash, then use the dual setup when I need more power.

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
i was to busy riding to watch any of this.... I know there were a couple of shots taken of me while riding A-line and Crabapple hits, wish I could find them.

it was cool seeing that chopper coming down the hill following sam hill and brendan fairclough

Last edited: