Quantcast

Crapping at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I hate this, public toilets blow. But when you got to go.

There are not enough toilet seat covers in the world.

I am thinking about bring some bleach wipes into work. Then using a toilet seat cover after I wipe the seat completely down.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Good call. I hate the bathrooms at work. I always wipe down, flush, then use the ass gasket + some toilet paper.

Always so crowded at my office. I have figured out times of the day that have less traffic. 9-10 and 3-4 are pretty solid times.

Good for a 15 min session.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Luckily, we only share our building with another company that employs about a dozen people - half bieng women. Though some make the bathroom uninhabitable for hours.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
PUSSIES!@@!

You know they've done repeated studies showing both that toilet seats are some of the cleanest surfaces you touch all day and that covers (up to 7 layers) do absolutely nothing against the kinds of bacteria you might actually give a **** about.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
You know you're a working joe when the highlight of your/my day is getting your/my favorite stahl just after service has cleaned it!!

The original (back when the there was more farming industry) reason for all the barriers was to protect your butt from pinworm, hookworm and ringworm. bacteria can be nasty, but it's really hard to get an std/infection from a seat.

alcohol or bleach wipes are the best if you just want peace of mind to relax the sphincter.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
My job has be going to many different places to work. Currently working at Boeings huge airplane warehouse in Everett, and jeebus the smell is horrid in their bathrooms. Always a constant smell of butt, kind of strange and suprising they don't have good ventilation or at least throw some air-wicks in that place...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My job has be going to many different places to work. Currently working at Boeings huge airplane warehouse in Everett, and jeebus the smell is horrid in their bathrooms. Always a constant smell of butt, kind of strange and suprising they don't have good ventilation or at least throw some air-wicks in that place...

In the 40-23 building? It wasn't TOO bad when I was there....

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I spray down my home toilet after my roomate uses it.

He pisses on the seat. I am going to kill that bastard in his sleep.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
All sounds pretty tame to me..this is the final frontier. Drop a duece in one of these on a 100 degree day...ya got my respect. Welcome to my world...

Not so bad, just depends on what the local gut wagon is serving and if the general contractor shows love and has it changed maybe more than once a week. Otherwise you get the Construction Lower Gut Purge Poo Stew. At least when you're in one of those you get to read some funny politically incorrect writing.

My old foreman had a crane lift me off the ground a dozen feet up when i was crapping in one of those last year. He had a jolly time laughin as i was cursing him from inside. Good times....

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
after ****ting in the woods and wiping with moss and using privy's in fairly busy areas in the backcountry, using public toilets isn't that scary to me anymore. i just give the seat a quick wipe with some tp just in case and go to work.

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
You know you're a working joe when the highlight of your/my day is getting your/my favorite stahl just after service has cleaned it!!
I LOVE that!
I practically time my entire day around it.
I've trained my body so that 'The Duke' makes his regularly scheduled appearance shortly after the cleaning crew was supposed to make it's rounds. Nothing beats work pooing into frothy blue toilet bowl cleanser smelling water.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I ain't picky. If the toilet seat looks free of runaway sprinkles, I'll give it a quick wipedown with TP then drop anchor.
:stupid:

After 2 years of crapping on a Navy ship, nothing in my office scares me. Not to mention the trip to New Orleans. 430 soldiers and 6 port-a-johns. We got as many as 30 by the second week, but the first 4 days were hell.

"This unit supports 10 people for one 40 hour work week." Do the math, it was BAD.

Monkey
PUSSIES!@@!

You know they've done repeated studies showing both that toilet seats are some of the cleanest surfaces you touch all day and that covers (up to 7 layers) do absolutely nothing against the kinds of bacteria you might actually give a **** about.
so...if you had to drop off a few little ones at a random bathroom in s Downtown Oakland bathroom you'll have no problem making the contact?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
still living with the same guy you were talking about a while back?
Yeah, I can't locate another viable roommate. I cannot afford his half of the rent or return his half of the security deposit until I find another roommate.

So far nothing has turned up.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
8:35 every morning M-F. The key is to get there before the "mad rush"

Crapping on company time is something everyone should enjoy.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Don't you hate it when someone is pooping in the stall next to you while you are pooping?

Or when they try and start a conversation.

Worse yet, when it sounds like bowling balls are falling from their ass and you know that the putrid smell of fat person **** is coming.

The worse is when one of your bosses, or colleges stands next to you as you are washing your hands. Awkward conversation ensues.

Status
Not open for further replies.