Quantcast

Crapping at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
after working in apple orchards growing up, I quickly came to love the toilet bowl gods. Nothing like going home at the end of the day sans one sock or the sleeves on your ****... We eventually wised up and carried tp with us in case of emergencies.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Just got back and realized hopw much I like the handicapped poopers, what with the elevated seating and that handrail makes a neat place to hang the newspaper. We don't have any handicapped people here at work ( at least not physically) so it's open stall. Like George Constanza said, I love it because I feel like a gargoyle perched up there.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just got back and realized hopw much I like the handicapped poopers, what with the elevated seating and that handrail makes a neat place to hang the newspaper. We don't have any handicapped people here at work ( at least not physically) so it's open stall. Like George Constanza said, I love it because I feel like a gargoyle perched up there.
Well, I hope you never have a run-in a la Larry David..."You wait!"

I hate the handicapped poopers. Not clausterphobic enough, and they bring me unacceptably close to a foot dangle. I'm too old for that.

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
No matter how many times I hear it, it still freaks me out. All I want to do is take care of my business and get out and I feel like someone is trying to talk to me.

I will NEVER answer the phone in the sh!ter, it's wrong.

If I am in the sh!ter and hear someone on the phone, I will go out of my way to flush as my times as I can.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
after working in apple orchards growing up, I quickly came to love the toilet bowl gods. Nothing like going home at the end of the day sans one sock or the sleeves on your ****... We eventually wised up and carried tp with us in case of emergencies.
OK - I'll brave the waters. How many times did you sh*t on your sleeve and wipe your ass with your sock before you EVENTUALLY wised up and carried tp??? :disgust1:

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
OK - I'll brave the waters. How many times did you sh*t on your sleeve and wipe your ass with your sock before you EVENTUALLY wised up and carried tp??? :disgust1:
The "sleeves on your ****" makes me think he wrapped his poo with his sleeve then wiped with a sock :think:

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Good times, As I went to take a crap today, the cleaning lady came out of the bathroom, everything was squeaky clean.

I still used two ass gaskets.

I tried not too, but the fear came over me like a biblical plague of locusts.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Since I get into the office before most everybody, the seat is often still clean from the crew the previous night.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Who knows what that brush touched before it wiped down my seat.

Are there any germs, virus, or pathogens than can withstand bleach?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Oh noes,
My sandwich artist was on the $hitter.:disgust1:
So, I walk into Subway today for lunch, go into the bathroom to piss,
the door lock was broken, and I see my sandwhich artist in mid grunt
rocking out his Subway visor and all. I exit shamefully, wait until he leaves, take a leak, and then head to the front, and there he is taking my order.:disgust:
I'll take lettuce, cucumbers, hold the turd!

Wow, never knew there were so many toilet seat wussies out there.

I throw down anywhere. Really I don't have a choice. it's either that or I crap my pants. Some of us aren't regular like the rest of you picky poopers.

The mens stahls are full, i'm headed to the ladies room.

Riding at snowshoe on the pro course and an urgent stomach gurgle hits and I'm trackside with the Dianese suit around my ankles. As an aside - when sh!tting in the woods it helps to find a fallen tree that is a few feet off the ground to hook the back of your knees into. Acts as a nice toilet seat and takes the burn out of your thighs especially when you are riding.

Even at my old job with the single toilet (some of you think this is good...but) right in front (both within audio range and sense of smell) or our administrative assistants desk. Not only would she know how long you were in there she could also here you when jailbreak erupted.

Just this weekend I had a new one which was on an airplane, which I always had hoped to avoid.

I had a crazy friend who used to take cantelope, apples, etc... and go in the bathroom at work when it was empty. The company was pretty big and soon as someone came in he would start grunting, stomping his feet, pounding the stahl and toss a canteloupe in the bowl. Water splashed everywhere and he'd give a big sigh of relief. People ran like track stars out of there.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Wow, never knew there were so many toilet seat wussies out there.

I throw down anywhere. Really I don't have a choice. it's either that or I crap my pants. Some of us aren't regular like the rest of you picky poopers.

The mens stahls are full, i'm headed to the ladies room.

Riding at snowshoe on the pro course and an urgent stomach gurgle hits and I'm trackside with the Dianese suit around my ankles. As an aside - when sh!tting in the woods it helps to find a fallen tree that is a few feet off the ground to hook the back of your knees into. Acts as a nice toilet seat and takes the burn out of your thighs especially when you are riding.

Even at my old job with the single toilet (some of you think this is good...but) right in front (both within audio range and sense of smell) or our administrative assistants desk. Not only would she know how long you were in there she could also here you when jailbreak erupted.

Just this weekend I had a new one which was on an airplane, which I always had hoped to avoid.

I had a crazy friend who used to take cantelope, apples, etc... and go in the bathroom at work when it was empty. The company was pretty big and soon as someone came in he would start grunting, stomping his feet, pounding the stahl and toss a canteloupe in the bowl. Water splashed everywhere and he'd give a big sigh of relief. People ran like track stars out of there.
I envy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.