Quantcast

Crash Testing: MINI Cooper vs Ford F150

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
I think i've seen that episode. I love Vicky Butler.She's a tough bitch. But that on a sidenote. It's truly amazing what that car can do. At that price. And still looking pretty civilized. for use from day to day. With your family. Like they will ever find place in that car. :D I am gonna ride it alone. :D

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
who is vicky butter? coz topgear is with Clarkson, Hammond and May, was she a celebrity in a reasonably priced car?

This week they had the most interesting celeb driving... Damon Hill (F1 champion 1995), he blasted the best time :) but Clarkson didnt put his name on the table with the other celebs... new table created... for F1 topgear celebs :D:D:D:D

Interestingly enough, Hill drives an Audi A3 (and not a Ferrari, Porsche ....) and hasnt driven competevely since 95.

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
same here man... i am in a tight spot... i used to have a car in Greece, however, a lorry driver decided to crash into my car and destroy it completely with my father inside... luckily my father survived with only minor scratches, but the car was written off.

So to cut a long story short, the FIAT i had served its purpose and saved my father, on a different topic i am stuck in the UK without a car for the moment waiting to finish my Phd in order to get a proper car again :D .

But yeah topgear rules. I would highly suggest Lefty to get some Topgear dvds well worth the money man... imagine Monty pythons doing a car show...