Quantcast

Curses, Insomnia Strikes Again! GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
his what now?
I'd say 3 distinct concepts but they're all conflated. he's been making NFTs that I'm not sure there's any market for :D , and does graphic design work for local weed companies up in thar hills

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So the hoses save one and a thermostat are all that are left to install. Front brakes were at 2.5 mm so I decided to get that done too. Truck will be ready by 5 pm and we will head east tomorrow morning. This is the pos hose that split.View attachment 202966
That hose looks broken. You should replace it before it leaves you stranded at the side of the road with a stressed wife and a dancing pony that has places to be.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
So the hoses save one and a thermostat are all that are left to install. Front brakes were at 2.5 mm so I decided to get that done too. Truck will be ready by 5 pm and we will head east tomorrow morning. This is the pos hose that split.View attachment 202966
That’s a pretty small / short hose, but doesn’t look old or weathered. Did it burst? If so, why? Is there a blockage somewhere else?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Multiple instances of deja vu went down today. Must be some big moves shaking out. I prevented an old man from signing away his art collection to a handful of greedy real estate agents. Craziness

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
2 non E rated passenger car tires = $570

I might just file a sawtooth pattern on my rims and just use those for winter.

JM will still tell me nokkian studs are better on ice

At least you can't complain that MTB tires cost more than car tires now.