Quantcast

Custom stainless steel growlers - who's interested?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Their site says each bottle purchase provides someone with fresh water.
Those poor bastards must be pretty thirsty by now.
Hey Miir, less group hugs more production you patchoulie soaked f-tards!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I sent an email before I left on vacation last week looking for an update, and followed up again a couple days ago, still haven't heard a response.

:monkey: :(

Guess we'll see - fortunately, no money has changed hands yet.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Meh, I'm guessing the guy just bit off more than he could chew on a new product line and is feeling awkward about emailing me back with another delay.

If I had already paid for it, I'd be angry but as it is, it's just too bad because it was a cool product. I'm still hoping they'll come through, I'm just not holding my breath.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm not entirely holding my breath, but the update from the vendor is that they are not too far behind schedule and I should have them on the 18th.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I just hope they get delivered before the poor bastards waiting for fresh water catch teh ebola.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Are all these breweries near me still going to be in business by the time a get a fancy RM growler?

Actually, by then I hope to see MJ dispensaries co-inhabiting my microbrewery. That would be interesting...oh wait! AND a bike shop! Take THAT Road 34! :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Miir says they have the growlers in-hand and are printing orders now. We're slated to be printed on Sept. 5th.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I'm still interested in an RM growler, but I got so excited about these since I brew and like to take my beer over to friends houses that I bought two of these bad boys. They don't have the flip top like the RM ones will (if they ever happen.... in two weeks) but I think I can modify the lids to accept a ball-lock top. That would allow me to hook them up to my CO2 tank to force carbonate them or top off the gas on ones that start to go flat. Oh, and another benefit is that they say they are 64oz on them but they are really about 67.5... Extra free beer!!