Quantcast

Custom stainless steel growlers - who's interested?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But why makes it "beer specific"? Eventually the beer goes flat. (because science). Functionally it's just a travel mug in the shape of a bottle, correct?
yea but it's a half gallon trvael mug. much larger than your liter o' cola. yes it will go flat. that's why you drink all the beer first. it's perfect for getting drunk(ish) in the woods.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
But why makes it "beer specific"? Eventually the beer goes flat. (because science). Functionally it's just a travel mug in the shape of a bottle, correct?
Nothing makes a growler beer-specific. And because these are insulated, they're probably even less beer specific, since it can keep stuff hot as well as cold.

Yes, it is a well-sealed 64 oz travel mug. It's just a travel mug that you can bring to breweries and they'll fill it up with beer, unlike most other travel mugs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I myself am looking forward to have a mid ride Chile break with my new Growler. I wish they made Waflle Growlers as keeping waffles warm on the trail, is not easy. And the butter always melts. Warm Maple Syrup however is quite tempting!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I sometimes wear my RM Downhill jersey when it is clean. It is the most comfy jersey I own. Near perfect size and fit. If I could get another one.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
First round of shipments is going out tonight for everyone who pays by the end of the day.

International buyers will get quotes shortly.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
First round of shipments is going out tonight for everyone who pays by the end of the day.

International buyers will get quotes shortly.
You mean these growlers are actually produced and going to be sent out??? I figured PSP would have an Nobel Prize before people would get these things.